Re: Treasure Trove of HDOS Information and Documentation - CP/M

This is a discussion on Re: Treasure Trove of HDOS Information and Documentation - CP/M ; Less than 2 days left for this amazing collection and no bidders yet! Norm "Norm Dresner" wrote in message news:... > Life still takes priority over selling old computer documentation so it's > taken me just over 5 weeks to ...

  1. Re: Treasure Trove of HDOS Information and Documentation

    Less than 2 days left for this amazing collection and no bidders yet!

    Norm

    "Norm Dresner" wrote in message news:...
    > Life still takes priority over selling old computer documentation so it's
    > taken me just over 5 weeks to put the collection on eBay for auction.
    >
    > We have:
    >
    > 34 issues of REMark Magazine (#'s10 - 43) covering the period from May
    > 1980 through Sept 1983
    > The Microsoft Basic Software Reference Manual
    > The HDOS System Programmer's Guide
    > Documentation for the HUG Small Business Package III (unfortunately just
    > the documentation, no disks).
    >
    > You can see the whole lot at
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5864334197
    > or just search for "HDOS" if you loose the link.
    >
    > Thanks for looking
    >
    > Norm

  2. Re: Treasure Trove of HDOS Information and Documentation

    Its some very specific operating system (=HDOS) and needs heath/zenith
    hardware ... I own a complete collection and I am very happy with it, but
    its nostalgic ... anyway good luck ...

    peter in austria

    "Norm Dresner" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Less than 2 days left for this amazing collection and no bidders yet!
    >
    > Norm
    >

    > "Norm Dresner" wrote in message news:...
    > > Life still takes priority over selling old computer documentation so

    it's
    > > taken me just over 5 weeks to put the collection on eBay for auction.
    > >
    > > We have:
    > >
    > > 34 issues of REMark Magazine (#'s10 - 43) covering the period from May
    > > 1980 through Sept 1983
    > > The Microsoft Basic Software Reference Manual
    > > The HDOS System Programmer's Guide
    > > Documentation for the HUG Small Business Package III (unfortunately just
    > > the documentation, no disks).
    > >
    > > You can see the whole lot at
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5864334197
    > > or just search for "HDOS" if you loose the link.
    > >
    > > Thanks for looking
    > >
    > > Norm

+ Reply to Thread