Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade - CP/M

This is a discussion on Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade - CP/M ; On Sep 3, 6:08 pm, Tony wrote: > coates...@att.net wrote innews:1188859961.345544.196430@19g2000hsx.googleg roups.com: > > > > > Tony, > > > Their in lies the problem. You need to reverse that mod in order to > > get the hard ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 32 of 32

  1. Re: Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade

    On Sep 3, 6:08 pm, Tony wrote:
    > coates...@att.net wrote innews:1188859961.345544.196430@19g2000hsx.googleg roups.com:
    >

    > > Tony,

    > > Their in lies the problem. You need to reverse that mod in order to
    > > get the hard drive to work. That's why the early model K10's work but
    > > the later model's don't.

    > > Don

    > I'm going to assume, since the '84 TurboROM V3.4 works in my machines
    > (all 3: 2 x K10/83, later I/F board, and 1 x K10/84) that, assuming Mitch
    > can find the source and resources, theKayPLUScan me modified to work?
    >
    > Am I correct in assuming this is a software issue in theKayPLUS?
    > Basically, if i do the mod you suggest, I would be basically reverting the
    > interface board to the early generation, correct?
    >
    > That would be unacceptable, and would basically render the TurboROM and 81-
    > 302 rom unusable. Only theKayPLUSand the 81-188 ROM would work in that
    > machine, and frankly, I don't want to limit my machine that severely.
    >
    > If no patch to theKayPlusis done, I'll stick to the TurboROM.
    > I guess, alternatively, I could look for an older interface board, but that
    > will likely require buying a complete K10, which is not a cheap proposition
    > nowadays, and short of someone actually looking inside the machine, there
    > is NO guarantee!
    >
    > I dunno - I will have to think about it. Any way to wire up a toggle to go
    > between the 2 setups?
    >
    > Tony
    > sharkonwheels at n0spa|\/|gmail.com

    Tony,

    Your completely correct in your assumptions. Reversing the mod would
    render the Kaypro and TurboROM useless while the KayPLUS ROM would
    work.
    Leaving the mod as is renders thr KayPLUS ROM useless.

    I chose a different approach as follows:

    Since the KayPLUS ROM doesn't make use of the reset signal on pin-45
    chose to modify the interface board between the main board and the
    WD1002. Pin-43 of J9 has the LOW active system reset signal. I cut
    the
    trace on the interface board that comes from pin-45. There is an
    unused section of the 74LS00. One of the input pins is wired to
    ground
    so I removed the ground and then removed the 74LS00 and replaced it
    with a 74LS132 quad nand Schmidt trigger IC. Now I added a wire from
    pin-43 (system reset line) to the two input pins of the spare nand
    gate and
    then wired the output of this gate to the old input on the nand gate
    that
    came from pin-45. The TurboROM, Kaypro ROM and Kayplus ROM will
    all work correctly. Under the Kayplus ROM I can connect two floppy
    drives
    with out the need for an adaptor board as is required under the Turbo
    ROM
    With the adaptor and Turbo ROM you can add 4 floppy drives to the K10.

    Don

  2. Re: Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade

    Mitch

    It is not possible to contact you by email. Sending email will still
    bouncing.

    Jos

    "Mitch" schreef in bericht
> [...]
    > Consulting but have received none on the CP/M topic area. Given the
    > e-mail problems I read here, I am responding here. Still, it appears
    > you folks have made some good headway while I was out!
    >
    > A number of comments:
    >
    > (1) The e-mail to MICROCode should not bounce. I tried from my
    > personal account and it works fine, so I am puzzled. Have you tried
    > recently? (I get EXTREMELY busy at times and Z80 is just a very small
    > side hobby at this point, but e-mail should always go through.) If
    > you have tried and it still bounces, let me know so I can yell at my
    > ISP.
    >
    > (2) I stand by our documentation on KayPLUS. I personally upgraded
    > over 8 systems and the instructions are confirmed for the systems we
    > encountered. However, having said that, ...
    >
    > (3) ... Don (who is clearly quite a masterful hardware guy) has
    > pointed out some issues that could occur depending upon your board
    > revision. (And, there are more board revisions out there than what we
    > tried KayPLUS upon.) The WD1002 reset line commentary is particularly
    > interesting. Although we did not experience that on any of the
    > boards we dealt with and I no longer have anything but a single
    > Kaypro10 that is operational (with KayPLUS) to help diagnose this
    > further, I am up for making improvements with Don's (or whomever) help
    > for those boards where it is an issue. You all should be aware that
    > even when two boards have IDENTICAL revision numbers, there was often
    > hardware MISSING and often some post-assembly modifications done by
    > Kaypro or by the distributor. That complicates doing upgrades
    > tremendously!!!
    >
    > (4) Speaking of which, I am still on a quest to find the source code
    > for KayPLUS ROM and the associated utilities. It exists and I am
    > probably looking at it right now in the old 8" floppy archive vault --
    > it never was transferred from the old archive to the new archive and I
    > have to scare up a 8" high-density QP/M system yet. If I can find
    > the source code, I am willing to make the necessary changes with this
    > community's help. Unfortunately, as some of the engineers involved
    > are no longer around and there are some other contractual/legal issues
    > I would prefer not to hassle with, I may not be able to just toss out
    > source code (which would be easiest for all). But, under MYZ80 I can
    > (and have demonstrated) I can build Z80 ROMs and binary images.
    > (Somehow the QP/M and Plus2 source code made it to the new archive
    > system. I have tested builds using those products.)
    >
    > (5) To help this along, if someone has the WD1002 documentation,
    > please post it. I am sure there is a copy here in the old Z80 storage
    > area -- somewhere -- but that was transported piecemeal when we moved
    > to our new digs and nobody knows where anything is there now. We call
    > it the "Smithsonian wing" and I am the only person who dares venture
    > in there. If I find mine, I will be happy to scan it into a PDF file.

  3. Re: Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade

    On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 04:20:56 -0700, coates.dw@att.net wrote:

    >On Sep 3, 6:08 pm, Tony wrote:
    >> coates...@att.net wrote innews:1188859961.345544.196430@19g2000hsx.googleg roups.com:
    >>

    >Your completely correct in your assumptions. Reversing the mod would
    >render the Kaypro and TurboROM useless while the KayPLUS ROM would
    >work.
    >Leaving the mod as is renders thr KayPLUS ROM useless.
    >
    >I chose a different approach as follows:
    >
    >Since the KayPLUS ROM doesn't make use of the reset signal on pin-45
    >chose to modify the interface board between the main board and the
    >WD1002. Pin-43 of J9 has the LOW active system reset signal. I cut
    >the
    >trace on the interface board that comes from pin-45. There is an
    >unused section of the 74LS00. One of the input pins is wired to
    >ground
    >so I removed the ground and then removed the 74LS00 and replaced it
    >with a 74LS132 quad nand Schmidt trigger IC. Now I added a wire from
    >pin-43 (system reset line) to the two input pins of the spare nand
    >gate and
    >then wired the output of this gate to the old input on the nand gate
    >that
    >came from pin-45. The TurboROM, Kaypro ROM and Kayplus ROM will
    >all work correctly. Under the Kayplus ROM I can connect two floppy
    >drives
    >with out the need for an adaptor board as is required under the Turbo
    >ROM
    >With the adaptor and Turbo ROM you can add 4 floppy drives to the K10.
    >
    >Don

    I finally had the opportunity to think this through. It would seem
    that the hard drive daughter board somes in two flavors, one that
    likes the reset HIGH and the other the reset LOW which was partly
    known. Unfortunately, it appears that daughter boards were paired
    with a ROM and *NOT* the mother board. That means I will need two
    different versions each of the KayPLUS83 and KayPLUS84 for reset high
    and reset low, with the existing one filling in one of the holes...

    I see what I need to do when I find the source code. The problem will
    be that any users will be confined to a single floppy as the second
    select line is effectively dedicated to the hard drive reset if I have
    to reverse polarity. A bit ugly but since Kaypro's only had one
    floppy, maybe not a real problem.

    Everyone: Don's solution of completely avoiding the use of a software
    controlled reset and replaced by using the Z80 reset line is
    definitely a better way to go. Moreover, you can then have more
    floppy drives if you need them.

    And, Don, you probably already figured this out, but if the floppy
    drive is not jumpered properly, motor control is dictated by the
    select lines and not the motor line itself.

    Finally, the ISP and I have got our issues resolved. E-mail should no
    longer bounce when sent to legitimate addresses.

    -Mitch

  4. Re: Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade

    On Sep 8, 1:05 am, Mitch wrote:
    > On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 04:20:56 -0700, coates...@att.net wrote:
    > >On Sep 3, 6:08 pm, Tony wrote:
    > >> coates...@att.net wrote innews:1188859961.345544.196430@19g2000hsx.googleg roups.com:

    > >Your completely correct in your assumptions. Reversing the mod would
    > >render the Kaypro and TurboROM useless while theKayPLUSROM would
    > >work.
    > >Leaving the mod as is renders thrKayPLUSROM useless.

    > >I chose a different approach as follows:

    > >Since theKayPLUSROM doesn't make use of the reset signal on pin-45
    > >chose to modify the interface board between the main board and the
    > >WD1002. Pin-43 of J9 has the LOW active system reset signal. I cut
    > >the
    > >trace on the interface board that comes from pin-45. There is an
    > >unused section of the 74LS00. One of the input pins is wired to
    > >ground
    > >so I removed the ground and then removed the 74LS00 and replaced it
    > >with a 74LS132 quad nand Schmidt trigger IC. Now I added a wire from
    > >pin-43 (system reset line) to the two input pins of the spare nand
    > >gate and
    > >then wired the output of this gate to the old input on the nand gate
    > >that
    > >came from pin-45. The TurboROM, Kaypro ROM andKayplusROM will
    > >all work correctly. Under theKayplusROM I can connect two floppy
    > >drives
    > >with out the need for an adaptor board as is required under the Turbo
    > >ROM
    > >With the adaptor and Turbo ROM you can add 4 floppy drives to the K10.

    > >Don

    > I finally had the opportunity to think this through. It would seem
    > that the hard drive daughter board somes in two flavors, one that
    > likes the reset HIGH and the other the reset LOW which was partly
    > known. Unfortunately, it appears that daughter boards were paired
    > with a ROM and *NOT* the mother board. That means I will need two
    > different versions each of the KayPLUS83 and KayPLUS84 for reset high
    > and reset low, with the existing one filling in one of the holes...
    >
    > I see what I need to do when I find the source code. The problem will
    > be that any users will be confined to a single floppy as the second
    > select line is effectively dedicated to the hard drive reset if I have
    > to reverse polarity. A bit ugly but since Kaypro's only had one
    > floppy, maybe not a real problem.
    >
    > Everyone: Don's solution of completely avoiding the use of a software
    > controlled reset and replaced by using the Z80 reset line is
    > definitely a better way to go. Moreover, you can then have more
    > floppy drives if you need them.
    >
    > And, Don, you probably already figured this out, but if the floppy
    > drive is not jumpered properly, motor control is dictated by the
    > select lines and not the motor line itself.
    >
    > Finally, the ISP and I have got our issues resolved. E-mail should no
    > longer bounce when sent to legitimate addresses.
    >
    > -Mitch- Hide quoted text -

    Mitch,

    Thanks for the effort in getting our "hobby problems" worked out.

    My suggestion would be to leave the KayPLUS83 and KayPLUS84 ROM's as
    is for the non-K10 users. This will leave them functional. Then do a
    special K10 version for both the HIGH and LOW active reset signals.
    Since the K10 only has space for a single floppy drive loosing the
    second floppy select won't be a problem. The reason I am suggesting
    this approach is that I suspect that not everyone in the group is
    comfortable using a soldering iron.

    I did some major body and fender work on my K10 to add a second floppy
    drive. Bypassing the software reset in favor of a system power on
    reset had no effect on system operation. The original Kaypro ROM as
    well as the TurboROM and the KayPLUS84 ROM's all worked without any
    problems.

    On another note, the QINSTALL file is missing from the QPM27 archive.
    I still had a backup copy that I put on a CD ROM many years ago so was
    able to get everything installed. I had forgot how good QPM was after
    all these years. :-)

    Don

  5. Re: Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade

    coates.dw@att.net wrote in
    news:1189281771.330734.201190@o80g2000hse.googlegr oups.com:

    > On Sep 8, 1:05 am, Mitch wrote:

    >> I finally had the opportunity to think this through. It would seem
    >> that the hard drive daughter board somes in two flavors, one that
    >> likes the reset HIGH and the other the reset LOW which was partly
    >> known. Unfortunately, it appears that daughter boards were paired
    >> with a ROM and *NOT* the mother board. That means I will need two
    >> different versions each of the KayPLUS83 and KayPLUS84 for reset high
    >> and reset low, with the existing one filling in one of the holes...
    >>
    >> I see what I need to do when I find the source code. The problem
    >> will be that any users will be confined to a single floppy as the
    >> second select line is effectively dedicated to the hard drive reset
    >> if I have to reverse polarity. A bit ugly but since Kaypro's only
    >> had one floppy, maybe not a real problem.
    >>
    >> Everyone: Don's solution of completely avoiding the use of a software
    >> controlled reset and replaced by using the Z80 reset line is
    >> definitely a better way to go. Moreover, you can then have more
    >> floppy drives if you need them.
    >>
    >> And, Don, you probably already figured this out, but if the floppy
    >> drive is not jumpered properly, motor control is dictated by the
    >> select lines and not the motor line itself.
    >>
    >> Finally, the ISP and I have got our issues resolved. E-mail should
    >> no longer bounce when sent to legitimate addresses.
    >>
    >> -Mitch- Hide quoted text -

    > Mitch,
    >
    > Thanks for the effort in getting our "hobby problems" worked out.
    >
    > My suggestion would be to leave the KayPLUS83 and KayPLUS84 ROM's as
    > is for the non-K10 users. This will leave them functional. Then do a
    > special K10 version for both the HIGH and LOW active reset signals.
    > Since the K10 only has space for a single floppy drive loosing the
    > second floppy select won't be a problem. The reason I am suggesting
    > this approach is that I suspect that not everyone in the group is
    > comfortable using a soldering iron.
    >
    > I did some major body and fender work on my K10 to add a second floppy
    > drive. Bypassing the software reset in favor of a system power on
    > reset had no effect on system operation. The original Kaypro ROM as
    > well as the TurboROM and the KayPLUS84 ROM's all worked without any
    > problems.

    I don't know about the others, I'm comfortable with a soldering iron, but
    I'm not comfortable with hacking up my K10's, to the point that they are no
    longer compatible with anything except the KayPLUS ROM.

    Wouldn't my K10 longer be compatible with the other ROMs?
    That is an unacceptable option, at least for me. The only thing I'd be able
    to run, is the 81-188 original K10 ROM, and the KayPlus.

    I'm not particularly worried about losing the 2nd floppy on my K10, but if
    I wanted to upgrade my K4/84 with the hard disk hardware, it having 2 FD's
    already would be lost, correct? I would need to run a "K10 version" on that
    puppy.

    Bottom line for me, if I have to decide between hacking up my K10's to run
    KayPLUS, o rlosing out on some good features by using TurboROM and not
    hacking my K10 up, I choose the latter. These things are beginning to get
    scarce as it is, and this would only complicate the situation.

    Tony

    sharkonwheels -at- n0spa|\/|gmail.com

  6. Re: Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade

    On Sep 8, 10:01 pm, Tony wrote:
> [...]

    > Wouldn't my K10 longer be compatible with the other ROMs?
    > That is an unacceptable option, at least for me. The only thing I'd be able
    > to run, is the 81-188 original K10 ROM, and theKayPlus.
    >
    > I'm not particularly worried about losing the 2nd floppy on my K10, but if
    > I wanted to upgrade my K4/84 with the hard disk hardware, it having 2 FD's
    > already would be lost, correct? I would need to run a "K10 version" on that
    > puppy.
    >
    > Bottom line for me, if I have to decide between hacking up my K10's to runKayPLUS, o rlosing out on some good features by using TurboROM and not
    > hacking my K10 up, I choose the latter. These things are beginning to get
    > scarce as it is, and this would only complicate the situation.
    >
    > Tony
    >
    > sharkonwheels -at- n0spa|\/|gmail.com- Hide quoted text -

    Tony,

    Using the system power on reset line instead of the software reset
    would not interfer with system compatability. I have already modifyied
    my system and I have been able to run the KayPLUS, Turbo and and the
    81-302 Kaypro ROM's without any problems. None of the applications
    that I have found have ever used the software reset line. My old Xerox
    810-1 worked the same way. I will see if I can fine a dump of the
    81-188 ROM and try it out just to be sure.

    Don

  7. Re: Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade

    coates.dw@att.net wrote in
    news:1189336810.135356.42510@r34g2000hsd.googlegro ups.com:

    >> Bottom line for me, if I have to decide between hacking up my K10's
    >> to runKayPLUS, o rlosing out on some good features by using TurboROM
    >> and not hacking my K10 up, I choose the latter. These things are
    >> beginning to get scarce as it is, and this would only complicate the
    >> situation.
    >>
    >> Tony
    >>
    >> sharkonwheels -at- n0spa|\/|gmail.com- Hide quoted text -

    > Tony,
    >
    > Using the system power on reset line instead of the software reset
    > would not interfer with system compatability. I have already modifyied
    > my system and I have been able to run the KayPLUS, Turbo and and the
    > 81-302 Kaypro ROM's without any problems. None of the applications
    > that I have found have ever used the software reset line. My old Xerox
    > 810-1 worked the same way. I will see if I can fine a dump of the
    > 81-188 ROM and try it out just to be sure.
    >
    > Don

    I don't think it'd be necessary to check the 81-188 ROM, as that wouldn't
    work in our machines, anyway!

    Don, a small request, could ya give a detailed explanation, and maybe (am I
    asking too much??) a pic or two, for us to be able to do this mod?

    Thanks!

    Tony

    sharkonwheels &at# n0spa|\/|gmail.com

  8. Re: Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade

    On Sep 9, 12:22 pm, Tony wrote:
    > coates...@att.net wrote innews:1189336810.135356.42510@r34g2000hsd.googleg roups.com:
    >

    > >> Bottom line for me, if I have to decide between hacking up my K10's
    > >> to runKayPLUS, o rlosing out on some good features by using TurboROM
    > >> and not hacking my K10 up, I choose the latter. These things are
    > >> beginning to get scarce as it is, and this would only complicate the
    > >> situation.

    > >> Tony

    > >> sharkonwheels -at- n0spa|\/|gmail.com- Hide quoted text -

    > > Tony,

    > > Using the system power on reset line instead of the software reset
    > > would not interfer with system compatability. I have already modifyied
    > > my system and I have been able to run theKayPLUS, Turbo and and the
    > > 81-302 Kaypro ROM's without any problems. None of the applications
    > > that I have found have ever used the software reset line. My old Xerox
    > > 810-1 worked the same way. I will see if I can fine a dump of the
    > > 81-188 ROM and try it out just to be sure.

    > > Don

    > I don't think it'd be necessary to check the 81-188 ROM, as that wouldn't
    > work in our machines, anyway!
    >
    > Don, a small request, could ya give a detailed explanation, and maybe (am I
    > asking too much??) a pic or two, for us to be able to do this mod?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Tony
    >
    > sharkonwheels &at# n0spa|\/|gmail.com- Hide quoted text -

    Tony,

    No problem. You'll need to bear with me a little as I will need to
    open up my K10 and pull the board out so I can get the pin numbers
    down correctly. I tend to jump form project to project like a bee in a
    flower bed. At the moment I am "Pollinating" a 68000 project. :-)
    Probably need to brush up on my spelling too as the spell checker in
    my keyboard is broke. :-)

    Don

  9. Re: Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade

    Jos
    schreef in bericht
> [...]

    > special K10 version for both the HIGH and LOW active reset signals.
    > Since the K10 only has space for a single floppy drive loosing the
    > second floppy select won't be a problem. The reason I am suggesting
    > this approach is that I suspect that not everyone in the group is
    > comfortable using a soldering iron.
    >
    > I did some major body and fender work on my K10 to add a second floppy
    > drive. Bypassing the software reset in favor of a system power on
    > reset had no effect on system operation. The original Kaypro ROM as
    > well as the TurboROM and the KayPLUS84 ROM's all worked without any
    > problems.
    >
    > On another note, the QINSTALL file is missing from the QPM27 archive.
    > I still had a backup copy that I put on a CD ROM many years ago so was
    > able to get everything installed. I had forgot how good QPM was after

    Don
    Your option is precisely what I like. Digging en soldering on the
    motherboard could result in a disaster. I prefer your suggestion.
    Thanks for your effort in these.

    Jos

  10. Re: Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade

    coates.dw@att.net wrote in
    news:1189367965.212536.233220@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com:

    >> I don't think it'd be necessary to check the 81-188 ROM, as that
    >> wouldn't work in our machines, anyway!
    >>
    >> Don, a small request, could ya give a detailed explanation, and maybe
    >> (am I asking too much??) a pic or two, for us to be able to do this
    >> mod?
    >>
    >> Thanks!
    >>
    >> Tony
    >>
    >> sharkonwheels &at# n0spa|\/|gmail.com- Hide quoted text -

    > Tony,
    >
    > No problem. You'll need to bear with me a little as I will need to
    > open up my K10 and pull the board out so I can get the pin numbers
    > down correctly. I tend to jump form project to project like a bee in a
    > flower bed. At the moment I am "Pollinating" a 68000 project. :-)
    > Probably need to brush up on my spelling too as the spell checker in
    > my keyboard is broke. :-)
    >
    > Don

    Any updates on this?
    Anyone heard anything from Mitch on anything related to the KayPlus ROM?

  11. Re: Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade

    No. I heared nothing yet from Mitch.

    Jos
    "Tony" schreef in bericht
    news:Xns99E2220F4C8E2boboyouwishcom@216.77.188.18. ..
    > coates.dw@att.net wrote in
    > news:1189367965.212536.233220@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com:
    >

    > >> I don't think it'd be necessary to check the 81-188 ROM, as that
    > >> wouldn't work in our machines, anyway!
    > >>
    > >> Don, a small request, could ya give a detailed explanation, and maybe
    > >> (am I asking too much??) a pic or two, for us to be able to do this
    > >> mod?
    > >>
    > >> Thanks!
    > >>
    > >> Tony
    > >>
    > >> sharkonwheels &at# n0spa|\/|gmail.com- Hide quoted text -

    > > Tony,
    > >
    > > No problem. You'll need to bear with me a little as I will need to
    > > open up my K10 and pull the board out so I can get the pin numbers
    > > down correctly. I tend to jump form project to project like a bee in a
    > > flower bed. At the moment I am "Pollinating" a 68000 project. :-)
    > > Probably need to brush up on my spelling too as the spell checker in
    > > my keyboard is broke. :-)
    > >
    > > Don
    > >

    > Any updates on this?
    > Anyone heard anything from Mitch on anything related to the KayPlus ROM?

  12. Re: Kaypro 10 and KayPLUS ROM Upgrade

    coates.dw@att.net wrote in
    news:1189367965.212536.233220@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com:

    > On Sep 9, 12:22 pm, Tony wrote:
    >> coates...@att.net wrote
    >> innews:1189336810.135356.42510@r34g2000hsd.googleg roups.com:
    >> Don, a small request, could ya give a detailed explanation, and maybe
    >> (am I asking too much??) a pic or two, for us to be able to do this
    >> mod?
    >>

    > Tony,
    >
    > No problem. You'll need to bear with me a little as I will need to
    > open up my K10 and pull the board out so I can get the pin numbers
    > down correctly. I tend to jump form project to project like a bee in a
    > flower bed. At the moment I am "Pollinating" a 68000 project. :-)
    > Probably need to brush up on my spelling too as the spell checker in
    > my keyboard is broke. :-)
    >
    > Don

    We able to get anywhere with this?
    I assume Mitch is too busy to get to this, and being reasonable seeing that
    it is zero income versus actually earning $$, I don't rightly blame him for
    back-burnering it.

    That being said, Don, do you think you will have a chance to document the
    required changes, so those of use simpleton's will be able to do the mod?

    Thanks, and continued good luck!

    Tony

    sharkonwheels@g|\/|ail.com

+ Reply to Thread