"Jürgen Strobel" wrote:
> Hy, i was lokking for a Tetris made out of ASCII Caracters.
> Have seen it years ago at a SIG/M PD Disc i think.
> Can someone remember or give a resource?

I've got it here on disk; it runs on any generic CP/M-80 system. It also
has docs to configure it for different terminals; it obviously needs to
be able to position the cursor on screen.

The challenge will be to find it. :-) Give me a few days and I'll see
what I can do.
--
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget the perfect offering