Cp/m web server? - CP/M

This is a discussion on Cp/m web server? - CP/M ; It may be possible using this code: http://www.sics.se/~adam/uip/index.php/Main_Page This code has been made to work on a ZX81 (Timex Sinclair 1000) with 16k ram(!) at this page: http://zx81-siggi.endoftheinternet.org/index.html The only thing that would be missing is ethernet connection, but that ...

  1. Cp/m web server?

    It may be possible using this code: http://www.sics.se/~adam/uip/index.php/Main_Page

    This code has been made to work on a ZX81 (Timex Sinclair 1000) with
    16k ram(!) at this page: http://zx81-siggi.endoftheinternet.org/index.html

    The only thing that would be missing is ethernet connection, but that
    could be doable.

    Bill H

  2. Re: Cp/m web server?

    Bill H wrote:
    > It may be possible using this code: http://www.sics.se/~adam/uip/index.php/Main_Page

    > This code has been made to work on a ZX81 (Timex Sinclair 1000) with
    > 16k ram(!) at this page: http://zx81-siggi.endoftheinternet.org/index.html

    > The only thing that would be missing is ethernet connection, but that
    > could be doable.

    Ethernet for the P112 is very close to the protype stage. The designer,
    Feedle, has some other stuff to get out of the way before that can
    happen. It shouldn't be hard to adapt that into an S100 ethernet board.

    --
    David Griffith

  3. Re: Cp/m web server?

    Bill H wrote:
    > It may be possible using this code: http://www.sics.se/~adam/uip/index.php/Main_Page
    >
    > This code has been made to work on a ZX81 (Timex Sinclair 1000) with
    > 16k ram(!) at this page: http://zx81-siggi.endoftheinternet.org/index.html
    >
    > The only thing that would be missing is ethernet connection, but that
    > could be doable.
    >
    > Bill H

    I don't know, probabbly could... I also have an IP stack written in ansi
    C... I also have obtaind a gama for testing... and I still need to
    finish the serial interface for it so I can see if I can port the ip
    stack to the speccy at all.... note also that if you have a *proper*
    cp/m 3 BIOS that can *properly* do rts/cts handshake, that the cp/m 3
    version that is already pre compiled and available on my site should
    simply work out of the box, litterally.... see http://tcp.dr.ea.ms/ try
    it and let me know about success/failures.

+ Reply to Thread