Looking for S-100 board documentation - CP/M

This is a discussion on Looking for S-100 board documentation - CP/M ; Hi, I am restoring some S-100 boards and am looking for documentation. Specifically, for these S-100 boards: Bob Mullen TB-1 (bus extender with logic probe) Morrow's Microstuff MMSP2 (serial/parallel ports) Measurement Systems and Controls Inc, Model DMB-6400 (64K DRAM) Matrox ...

  1. Looking for S-100 board documentation

    Hi,

    I am restoring some S-100 boards and am looking for documentation.
    Specifically, for these S-100 boards:

    Bob Mullen TB-1 (bus extender with logic probe)

    Morrow's Microstuff MMSP2 (serial/parallel ports)

    Measurement Systems and Controls Inc, Model DMB-6400 (64K DRAM)

    Matrox ALT 512-AS (video graphics)

    VectorGraphics Flash-Writer (video text, *not* the Flash-Writer II)

    If anyone has documentation, especially schematics, for any or all of
    the above, please contact me. I think Herb as one of them which I
    will be ordering soon but the rest appear to be unavailable on the
    internet as best I can tell.

    I am able to scan documentation so if you have paper copies and could
    either make a copy or send me the original and I will return it as you
    request. I will pay for shipping, handling fees, as appropriate etc.

    Your help is much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    Andrew Lynch

  2. Re: Looking for S-100 board documentation

    lynchaj@yahoo.com wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am restoring some S-100 boards and am looking for documentation.
    > Specifically, for these S-100 boards:
    >
    > Bob Mullen TB-1 (bus extender with logic probe)
    >
    > Morrow's Microstuff MMSP2 (serial/parallel ports)
    >
    > Measurement Systems and Controls Inc, Model DMB-6400 (64K DRAM)
    >
    > Matrox ALT 512-AS (video graphics)
    >
    > VectorGraphics Flash-Writer (video text, *not* the Flash-Writer II)
    >
    > If anyone has documentation, especially schematics, for any or all of
    > the above, please contact me. I think Herb as one of them which I
    > will be ordering soon but the rest appear to be unavailable on the
    > internet as best I can tell.
    >
    > I am able to scan documentation so if you have paper copies and could
    > either make a copy or send me the original and I will return it as you
    > request. I will pay for shipping, handling fees, as appropriate etc.
    >
    > Your help is much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    >
    > Andrew Lynch

    Have you looked at http://www.hartetechnologies.com/manuals/

    Chris

  3. Re: Looking for S-100 board documentation

    On Aug 6, 8:28 am, Chris Burkart wrote:
    > lync...@yahoo.com wrote:
    > > Hi,

    > > I am restoring some S-100 boards and am looking for documentation.
    > > Specifically, for these S-100 boards:

    > > Bob Mullen TB-1 (bus extender with logic probe)

    > > Morrow's Microstuff MMSP2 (serial/parallel ports)

    > > Measurement Systems and Controls Inc, Model DMB-6400 (64K DRAM)

    > > Matrox ALT 512-AS (video graphics)

    > > VectorGraphics Flash-Writer (video text, *not* the Flash-Writer II)

    > > If anyone has documentation, especially schematics, for any or all of
    > > the above, please contact me. I think Herb as one of them which I
    > > will be ordering soon but the rest appear to be unavailable on the
    > > internet as best I can tell.

    > > I am able to scan documentation so if you have paper copies and could
    > > either make a copy or send me the original and I will return it as you
    > > request. I will pay for shipping, handling fees, as appropriate etc.

    > > Your help is much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    > > Andrew Lynch

    > Have you looked athttp://www.hartetechnologies.com/manuals/
    >
    > Chris- Hide quoted text -

    Chris,

    Thanks for the reply. I have searched the archive you mentioned and
    the maben.homeip.net archive plus used "Google" and "Yahoo" to track
    down every lead I could find. I started with a long list of documents
    for S-100 boards and found most of them on the internet at various
    archives. However, the list above are those which remain after an
    extensive search.

    Honest, I would not post here to the entire world without at least
    *trying* to RTFM and do some work beforehand. I only posted here
    since it appears (to me anyway) that the above documents are not
    readily available. However, I am open to the possibility I may be
    wrong and they just might be someplace obvious I just did not see. If
    that is the case, please point out my error. I certainly would
    appreciate it!

    Thanks!

    Andrew Lynch

+ Reply to Thread