About my Coleco Adam and my Compact Flash idea. - CP/M

This is a discussion on About my Coleco Adam and my Compact Flash idea. - CP/M ; Well, all is working wonderfully now. However the Kingston 48MB card didn't work, so I used a Sandisk 32MB card. And now I have a CP/M computer with a Hard Drive now. All I need to do now is find ...

  1. About my Coleco Adam and my Compact Flash idea.

    Well, all is working wonderfully now. However the Kingston 48MB card
    didn't work, so I used a Sandisk 32MB card. And now I have a CP/M
    computer with a Hard Drive now. All I need to do now is find a way to
    transfer my Commodore CP/M programs over. Don't tell anybody it isn't
    really CP/M I have on there, but TDOS.
    My Coleco also has 256k ram card installed as well. Maybe next thing I
    should do is port over ZPM3? I think I would have to write a BIOS for
    it, and well, I don't think I know enough on Z80 assembly to do that.

  2. Re: About my Coleco Adam and my Compact Flash idea.

    Do you still have access to a real C128? If so you could always use
    Juggler to read/write Coleco Adam disks.

  3. Re: About my Coleco Adam and my Compact Flash idea.

    yes I do have access to one. That sounds like a good idea.

+ Reply to Thread