Lifeboat CP/M 2.2 manual for NorthStar - CP/M

This is a discussion on Lifeboat CP/M 2.2 manual for NorthStar - CP/M ; Hi, Does anyone have the Lifeboat CP/M 2.2 manual for NorthStar Horizon? I have searched the web and cannot find one. There is a sort of Lifeboat manual here: http://www.hartetechnologies.com/man...s%20Manual.pdf The above manual is not really a CP/M manual, rather ...

  1. Lifeboat CP/M 2.2 manual for NorthStar

    Hi,
    Does anyone have the Lifeboat CP/M 2.2 manual for NorthStar Horizon?
    I have searched the web and cannot find one. There is a sort of
    Lifeboat manual here:

    http://www.hartetechnologies.com/man...s%20Manual.pdf

    The above manual is not really a CP/M manual, rather a collection of
    articles.

    What I need is not the whole manual but just the Lifeboat specifically
    added commands like "COPY", "FILECOPY", "SETCPM", and "NSDD" etc. If
    someone could point out where the manual is posted or scan in the
    relevant sections and post or email to me I would greatly appreciate
    it.

    Thank you in advance!

    Andrew Lynch

  2. Re: Lifeboat CP/M 2.2 manual for NorthStar

    lynchaj@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Does anyone have the Lifeboat CP/M 2.2 manual for NorthStar Horizon?

    I have a NorthStstar Horizon plus a ton of manuals and extra cards. Blew
    the Main Cap Replaced it but never could get it to work. I'll check
    those Manuals might have what you want but would Like to get the Horizon
    to a good HOME
    my E-Mail above doesn't work but we should be able to establish a
    Contact usinf below
    treborSPAM72@SPAMexecpc.com
    Bob in Wisconsin

  3. Re: Lifeboat CP/M 2.2 manual for NorthStar

    On Sep 13, 9:08 am, "Robert J. Stevens" wrote:
    > lync...@yahoo.com wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > Does anyone have the Lifeboat CP/M 2.2 manual for NorthStar Horizon?

    > I have a NorthStstar Horizon plus a ton of manuals and extra cards. Blew
    > the Main Cap Replaced it but never could get it to work. I'll check
    > those Manuals might have what you want but would Like to get the Horizon
    > to a good HOME
    > my E-Mail above doesn't work but we should be able to establish a
    > Contact usinf below
    > treborSPA...@SPAMexecpc.com
    > Bob in Wisconsin

    Bob,

    Please contact me. I can help you fix your NorthStar Horizon and/or
    recover your data. I have a workshop, tools, and spare parts
    including NS boards and drives. I can get you boot disks and check
    your system components or the whole thing if you want. I have
    restored two NorthStar Horizons so far and built another Pseudo
    Horizon out of scrap parts.

    Lets talk! Thanks!

    Andrew Lynch

+ Reply to Thread