WANTED: BYTE Article - CP/M

This is a discussion on WANTED: BYTE Article - CP/M ; Is anybody out there who has the following: - "Interact with an ELM" G. Gable BYTE, June 1976, p.66 I need it to understand an old piece of software. (A PDF file would be Ok.) Yours Sincerely, Mr Emmanuel Roche...

  1. WANTED: BYTE Article

    Is anybody out there
    who has the following:

    - "Interact with an ELM"
    G. Gable
    BYTE, June 1976, p.66

    I need it to understand an old piece of software.

    (A PDF file would be Ok.)

    Yours Sincerely,
    Mr Emmanuel Roche

  2. Re: WANTED: BYTE Article

    roche182@laposte.net wrote:
    > Is anybody out there
    > who has the following:
    >
    > - "Interact with an ELM"
    > G. Gable
    > BYTE, June 1976, p.66
    >
    > I need it to understand an old piece of software.
    >
    > (A PDF file would be Ok.)
    >
    > Yours Sincerely,
    > Mr Emmanuel Roche

    Hello Emmanuel,

    I will send you a copy of it.

    Jeffrey W. Shook

  3. Re: WANTED: BYTE Article

    roche182@laposte.net wrote:
    > Is anybody out there who has the following:
    >
    > - "Interact with an ELM" G. Gable BYTE, June 1976, p.66

    I've got three boxes of BYTES from Early On. Have to check the dates if
    anyone is interested
    Bob in Wisconsin

+ Reply to Thread