N8VEM ECB backplane photos - CP/M

This is a discussion on N8VEM ECB backplane photos - CP/M ; Hi All! Twylo posted a really nice photo spread of the N8VEM SBC and ECB backplane. I thought you might be interested in seeing it up close. http://flickr.com/photos/twylo/sets/72157608408069347/ http://flickr.com/photos/twylo/sets/72157605637029141/ The N8VEM project is the build-it-yourself home brew Z80 CP/M computer. ...

  1. N8VEM ECB backplane photos

    Hi All!
    Twylo posted a really nice photo spread of the N8VEM SBC and ECB
    backplane. I thought you might be interested in seeing it up close.

    http://flickr.com/photos/twylo/sets/72157608408069347/

    http://flickr.com/photos/twylo/sets/72157605637029141/

    The N8VEM project is the build-it-yourself home brew Z80 CP/M
    computer. Kudos to Twylo for the great presentation on Flickr.

    Thanks and have a nice day!

    Andrew Lynch

  2. Re: N8VEM ECB backplane photos

    On Nov 15, 9:51*am, lynchaj wrote:
    > Hi All!
    > Twylo posted a really nice photo spread of the N8VEM SBC and ECB
    > backplane. *I thought you might be interested in seeing it up close.
    >
    > http://flickr.com/photos/twylo/sets/72157608408069347/
    >
    > http://flickr.com/photos/twylo/sets/72157605637029141/
    >
    > The N8VEM project is the build-it-yourself home brew Z80 CP/M
    > computer. *Kudos to Twylo for the great presentation on Flickr.
    >
    > Thanks and have a nice day!
    >
    > Andrew Lynch

    Bump for alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt and sci.electronics.design in
    case anyone is interested

    Thanks! Have a nice day!

    Andrew Lynch

+ Reply to Thread