ImageDisk 1.17 - CP/M

This is a discussion on ImageDisk 1.17 - CP/M ; I need Dave Dunfield's ImageDisk 1.17. However, Dave Dunfield's classic computer collection at www.classiccmp.org/dunfield has been inaccessible for several days. Does anybody here have this package? And if so, could s/he make it available, please? Thank you very much!...

  1. ImageDisk 1.17

    I need Dave Dunfield's ImageDisk 1.17. However, Dave Dunfield's
    classic computer collection at www.classiccmp.org/dunfield has been
    inaccessible for several days. Does anybody here have this package?
    And if so, could s/he make it available, please? Thank you very much!

  2. Re: ImageDisk 1.17

    Heya.

    gjclokhorst@gmail.com wrote in message ...
    >I need Dave Dunfield's ImageDisk 1.17. However, Dave Dunfield's
    >classic computer collection at www.classiccmp.org/dunfield has been
    >inaccessible for several days. Does anybody here have this package?
    >And if so, could s/he make it available, please? Thank you very much!

    Go to the mirror:

    www.nostalgia8.nl\mirrors\dunfield\img\index.htm

  3. Re: ImageDisk 1.17

    wrote in message
    >I need Dave Dunfield's ImageDisk

    The following link works.

    http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/

  4. Re: ImageDisk 1.17

    Group: comp.os.cpm Date: Thu, Nov 13, 2008, 3:10pm (CST+7) From:
    katzy@noname.at.all (Katzy)
    script:

    >Go to the mirror:
    >
    >www.nostalgia8.nl\mirrors\dunfield\img\index.htm

    Katzy: Should those be 'forward' slashes rather than 'back' slashes?

    salaam,
    dowcom

    To e-mail me, add the character zero to "dowcom". i.e.:
    dowcom(zero)(at)webtv(dot)net.

  5. Re: ImageDisk 1.17

    Heya.

    bud wrote in message <6486-491E6B7F-921@storefull-3112.bay.webtv.net>...

    >Katzy: Should those be 'forward' slashes rather than 'back' slashes?

    Yes. I looked local to get the right path, but my computer sent the message
    away - he skipped the outbox - before I could check and change it .

+ Reply to Thread