There has been some discussion here on tiny-c, both the CP/M version
and the PC version. I have managed with the help of Ed Davis to get
tiny-c working under Linux by compiling the C source code of the
interpreter w/ gcc. It runs in a terminal session. An archive of
source, executables and sample programs may be found at
http://primepuzzle.com/tc/tinyc-linux.zip.

In a certain sense I see this as CP/M kind of coming full circle in
the following way: CP/M evolved into Z-System which borrowed many many
ideas from Unix. And now there is a pretty powerful fairly easy to
program interpretive language that started in CP/M and now runs under
Linux. No need for DOS emulators, Z80 emulators etc.

I have not as of yet added any documentation on the features of the
Linux implementation but the earlier page at http://primepuzzle.com/tc/
is useful.

Conversions like this always present interesting hurdles along the
way. I could not have done it without Ed's help. I hope a few people
out there enjoy the samples and welcome any feedback.