Axel_Berger@b.maus.de (Axel Berger) (Axel Berger) wrote:
> The same goes for shareware. But I have several items of fully paid
> commercial software, which I binned after five minutes or so of trying

Agreed. I have software that I have used copies of before paying
for it. (Even one piece of software that I want to pay for, but
cannot find anybody to pay, so the "trial" window keeps popping up)

There are some pieces of software I find so useful that when I hear
people saying they can't afford it (and this is just ukp30 - $15) I
offer to buy it for them, and amazingly, get turned down. Some
people just want to steal stuff for the sake of stealing it.

--
J.G.Harston - jgh@arcade.demon.co.uk - mdfs.net/User/JGH
05:10:36, 18-Nov-2008 - RISC OS time rolls over to &5000000000