UZI or UZI280 - CP/M

This is a discussion on UZI or UZI280 - CP/M ; Hello to all! My mane is Alexander. I`m found a source code of unix for z80 - uzi and after some time, uzi280. i`m try to compile it on my z80 system (zx-spectrum whith 1024r, memory and 40gb HDD or ...

  1. UZI or UZI280

    Hello to all! My mane is Alexander. I`m found a source code of unix
    for z80 - uzi and after some time, uzi280. i`m try to compile it on my
    z80 system (zx-spectrum whith 1024r, memory and 40gb HDD or on CPM
    emuls like MyZ or emuls for freebsd) and a see many errors. exemple,
    on q/c compiler ver 3.1 compile fault whith macro <#define> pool is
    full... this error not found on any docs for cc compiler...
    any help me whith it?

  2. Re: UZI or UZI280

    On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 02:47:13 -0700, sayman_nsk wrote:

    > Hello to all! My mane is Alexander. I`m found a source code of unix
    > for z80 - uzi and after some time, uzi280. i`m try to compile it on my
    > z80 system (zx-spectrum whith 1024r, memory and 40gb HDD or on CPM
    > emuls like MyZ or emuls for freebsd) and a see many errors. exemple,
    > on q/c compiler ver 3.1 compile fault whith macro <#define> pool is
    > full... this error not found on any docs for cc compiler...
    > any help me whith it?

    The manual for the compiler explains how to configure the size of the
    macro pool and other memory pools.

    PDF manual available at http://www.unix4fun.org/z80pack/qc32.pdf

    Udo Munk

  3. Re: UZI or UZI280

    sayman_nsk@bk.ru schrieb:
    > Hello to all! My mane is Alexander. I`m found a source code of unix
    > for z80 - uzi and after some time, uzi280. i`m try to compile it on my
    > z80 system (zx-spectrum whith 1024r, memory and 40gb HDD or on CPM
    > emuls like MyZ or emuls for freebsd) and a see many errors. exemple,
    > on q/c compiler ver 3.1 compile fault whith macro <#define> pool is
    > full... this error not found on any docs for cc compiler...
    > any help me whith it?

    Can you post where you find uzi and uzi280 ?

    I have a version also from UZI280 (I don't know how old is ist) and
    I compile it with the C280 version of the HI-C compiler.
    The Z280 version of the HI-C-Compiler is included in my Z80 Emulator
    (see signature). I can compile it, but I must look how I can start
    it. There is a CP/M utility (mkfs.com) to create a UNIX-filesystem
    for usage by uzi280.

    Regards
    Andreas
    --
    yaze-ag 'at' Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Gerlich, University of Ulm, Germany
    z80 'dot' open source project "Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG":

  4. Re: UZI or UZI280

    On 30 ΟΛΤ, 14:22, Andreas Gerlich wrote:
    > sayman_...@bk.ru schrieb:
    >
    > > Hello to all! My mane is Alexander. I`m found a source code of unix
    > > for z80 - uzi and after some time, uzi280. i`m try to compile it on my
    > > z80 system (zx-spectrum whith 1024r, memory and 40gb HDD or on CPM
    > > emuls like MyZ or emuls for freebsd) and a see many errors. exemple,
    > > on q/c compiler ver 3.1 compile fault whith macro <#define> pool is
    > > full... this error not found on any docs for cc compiler...
    > > any help me whith it?

    > Can you post where you find uzi and uzi280 ?

    i`m found it on:
    http://ftp.gaby.de/ftpindex.htm
    http://gaby.de/ftp/pub/cpm/znode51/germany/uzi280/

    > I have a version also from UZI280 (I don't know how old is ist) and
    > I compile it with the C280 version of the HI-C compiler.
    > The Z280 version of the HI-C-Compiler is included in my Z80 Emulator
    > (see signature). I can compile it, but I must look how I can start
    > it. There is a CP/M utility (mkfs.com) to create a UNIX-filesystem
    > for usage by uzi280.
    >
    > Regards
    > Andreas
    > --
    > yaze-ag 'at' šDipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Gerlich, University of Ulm, Germany
    > z80 'dot' š š open source project "Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG":
    > de š š š š š š-->http://yaze-ag.de/š redirect to
    > š š š š š š š š-->http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze-ag/

+ Reply to Thread