IMSAI 4K and 8K BASIC source - CP/M

This is a discussion on IMSAI 4K and 8K BASIC source - CP/M ; I have a thin plastic record for a record player that came in Interface Age (I think). It has BASIC in audio tape format. I put it in a large envelope back then and still have it. In fact I ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: IMSAI 4K and 8K BASIC source

    I have a thin plastic record for a record player that came in Interface Age
    (I think). It has BASIC in audio tape format. I put it in a large envelope
    back then and still have it. In fact I had my hands on it while sorting some
    stuff this week. I will get it out and see what it says. Anybody remember
    this?

    -- Charlie Springer

  2. Re: IMSAI 4K and 8K BASIC source

    Charlie Springer wrote:

    > I have a thin plastic record for a record player that came in Interface Age
    > (I think). It has BASIC in audio tape format. I put it in a large envelope
    > back then and still have it. In fact I had my hands on it while sorting some
    > stuff this week. I will get it out and see what it says. Anybody remember
    > this?

    I have a different one. I think it has BASIC programs on it.

    -- glen

  3. Re: IMSAI 4K and 8K BASIC source

    On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 03:02:12 -0800, glen herrmannsfeldt
    wrote:

    >Charlie Springer wrote:
    >
    >> I have a thin plastic record for a record player that came in Interface Age
    >> (I think). It has BASIC in audio tape format. I put it in a large envelope
    >> back then and still have it. In fact I had my hands on it while sorting some
    >> stuff this week. I will get it out and see what it says. Anybody remember
    >> this?

    >I have a different one. I think it has BASIC programs on it.
    >
    >-- glen

    It was there floppy rom project. One had TBX for 6800 and the other
    was Robert Uterwycks 6800 basic business package. I ahve one
    somewhere too plus all of that was published again in the itnerface
    age compendium.

    Allison

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2