Z80 Card for Apple //e - CP/M

This is a discussion on Z80 Card for Apple //e - CP/M ; Bill's post includes both text and html versions. If you simply view news in text only, then you'd have never noticed it included the html version. "How about a little top-posting, scarecrow?" ;-) Bill Garber from GS-Electronics http://www.garberstreet.com "If you ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. Re: Z80 Card for Apple //e

    Bill's post includes both text and html versions.
    If you simply view news in text only, then you'd
    have never noticed it included the html version.

    "How about a little top-posting, scarecrow?" ;-)

    Bill Garber from GS-Electronics
    http://www.garberstreet.com

    "If you wish to forget anything on the
    spot, make a note that this thing is to
    be remembered." (Edgar Allen Poe)

    wrote in message news:ekn9g4tnl8p2uk48rro9ik7al4ccirhe0q@4ax.com...
    > On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 04:29:32 -0500, "Bill Buckels"
    > wrote:
    >
    >>The following link may prove useful:
    >>
    >>http://www.apple2info.net/hardware/s...d/softcard.htm
    >>
    >>Microsoft Softcard
    >>Complete documentation in PDF format including utilities documentation and utilitities diskimage.
    >>

    > For a link this good what is a little HTML between friends (even
    > though we have never met.)

  2. Re: Z80 Card for Apple //e

    wrote in message
    >For a link this good what is a little HTML between friends (even though we
    >have never met.)

    I haven't met all my friends yet.

    The link was too good to keep to myself I
    agree.

    I wonder what the guy that complained about the HTML thought of it.
    He never did answer me when I asked the question.

    He was probably just grumpy that day.

    Bill

  3. Re: Z80 Card for Apple //e

    Bill Buckels wrote:

    .... snip ...

    > I wonder what the guy that complained about the HTML
    > thought of it. He never did answer me when I asked the question.

    I didn't think your explanation required any answer.

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  4. Re: Z80 Card for Apple //e

    Hi, y'all!

    It would seem that the Yahoo! Apple CPM group is a flop. Not many
    people joined and the few that did aren't into message posting.

    Willi

  5. Re: Z80 Card for Apple //e

    "A2Pro" wrote in message
    >It would seem that the Yahoo! Apple CPM group is a flop. Not many people
    >joined and the few that did aren't into message posting.

    Give it a year before you say it's a flop. This message posting keeps me for
    programming and writing documentation etc. So I don't always post messages.

    I have some ideas for an FAQ or two that will focus on what I am interested
    in doing with Apple II and CP/M but this being a hobby and not a profession
    I don't make progress on a daily basis. My profession takes priority and my
    other lives.

    Others are the same, so the trick is to be patient and see how it goes for a
    year then say it's a flop if it is because now that you have jumped the gun
    you've probably jinxed it. At least that's what my life as a commercial
    fisherman and the superstitions that go with all that would say

    Just my two cents as Oliver would say.

    Bill

    Willi

+ Reply to Thread