CROMEMCO CDOS Floppies - CP/M

This is a discussion on CROMEMCO CDOS Floppies - CP/M ; As Part of my Downsizing efforts I am offering the following items to the BEST OFFER CDOS 2.36 Drivers SSSD CDOS 2.53 64K SSSD CDOS 2.53 64K SSSD CDOS 2.53 SSSD CDOS 5.0 DSDDsystem disk 2 CCPM SSSD System rebuild ...

  1. CROMEMCO CDOS Floppies

    As Part of my Downsizing efforts I am offering the following items to
    the BEST OFFER
    CDOS 2.36 Drivers SSSD
    CDOS 2.53 64K SSSD
    CDOS 2.53 64K SSSD
    CDOS 2.53 SSSD
    CDOS 5.0 DSDDsystem disk 2 CCPM SSSD
    System rebuild disk 1 SSSD
    System rebuild disk 2 SSSD
    I believe all of these to be for a CROMEMCO System
    Some of them were readable on my NEC APC
    and some I was able to read on the Compu-Pro 8-16

  2. Re: CROMEMCO CDOS Floppies

    On Sat, 4 Oct 2008 07:34:47 -0700 (PDT), BrightFame
    wrote:

    >As Part of my Downsizing efforts I am offering the following items to
    >the BEST OFFER
    >CDOS 2.36 Drivers SSSD
    >CDOS 2.53 64K SSSD
    >CDOS 2.53 64K SSSD
    >CDOS 2.53 SSSD
    >CDOS 5.0 DSDDsystem disk 2 CCPM SSSD
    >System rebuild disk 1 SSSD
    >System rebuild disk 2 SSSD
    >I believe all of these to be for a CROMEMCO System
    >Some of them were readable on my NEC APC
    >and some I was able to read on the Compu-Pro 8-16

    1) you're not supposed to blatantly sell stuff in this newsgroup

    2) you are auctioning it - suppose I'd be willing to go $50 but the
    next-highest offer was only ten bucks. In effect I'd be wasting
    39 bucks. Take it to eBay where it belongs.

    Bill

  3. Re: CROMEMCO CDOS Floppies

    Bill@sunsouthwest.com wrote:
    (snip)

    > 1) you're not supposed to blatantly sell stuff in this newsgroup

    Is that a specific rule for this newsgroup, or general understanding?

    My personal rule for newsgroups is that the item should be on
    topic for the group, reasonably priced, and sufficiently rare that
    group readers might regret missing the auction if they didn't
    see it.

    > 2) you are auctioning it - suppose I'd be willing to go $50 but the
    > next-highest offer was only ten bucks. In effect I'd be wasting
    > 39 bucks. Take it to eBay where it belongs.

    Well, the usual way is to post a link to the auction site.
    I suppose it is slightly cheaper for the seller (no eBay fees) here.
    Also, the seller might want to give readers of the group priority.

    -- glen

  4. Re: CROMEMCO CDOS Floppies

    On Oct 4, 9:34 am, BrightFame wrote:
    > As Part of my Downsizing efforts I am offering the following items to
    > the BEST OFFER
    > CDOS 2.36 Drivers SSSD
    > CDOS 2.53 64K SSSD
    > CDOS 2.53 64K SSSD
    > CDOS 2.53 SSSD
    > CDOS 5.0 DSDDsystem disk 2 CCPM SSSD
    > System rebuild disk 1 SSSD
    > System rebuild disk 2 SSSD
    > I believe all of these to be for a CROMEMCO System
    > Some of them were readable on my NEC APC
    > and some I was able to read on the Compu-Pro 8-16

    I have decided not to SELL the Originals I have but will make copies
    available to interested parties
    PLEASE Conrtact me off-line and we can arrange the details
    Bob in Wisconsin

  5. Re: CROMEMCO CDOS Floppies

    glen herrmannsfeldt wrote:

    > Bill@sunsouthwest.com wrote:
    > (snip)
    >
    >> 1) you're not supposed to blatantly sell stuff in this newsgroup

    > Is that a specific rule for this newsgroup, or general understanding?
    >
    > My personal rule for newsgroups is that the item should be on
    > topic for the group, reasonably priced, and sufficiently rare that
    > group readers might regret missing the auction if they didn't
    > see it.
    >
    >> 2) you are auctioning it - suppose I'd be willing to go $50 but the
    >> next-highest offer was only ten bucks. In effect I'd be wasting
    >> 39 bucks. Take it to eBay where it belongs.

    > Well, the usual way is to post a link to the auction site.
    > I suppose it is slightly cheaper for the seller (no eBay fees) here.
    > Also, the seller might want to give readers of the group priority.
    >
    > -- glen

    Ok, well try this one then?

    I found a box of 5" floppies in the closet.
    The entire public domain library - and then some.
    I can't read any of them - they won't fit in a 3-1/2" drive
    and I don't have a 5-1/4" drive.

    And no, I have no desire what so ever to deal with ebay.

    Anybody interested?

    What'cha got for trade?

    Richard

  6. Re: CROMEMCO CDOS Floppies

    On Oct 7, 6:05 pm, Richard wrote:
    > glen herrmannsfeldt wrote:
    > > B...@sunsouthwest.com wrote:
    > > (snip)

    > >> 1) you're not supposed to blatantly sell stuff in this newsgroup

    > > Is that a specific rule for this newsgroup, or general understanding?

    > > My personal rule for newsgroups is that the item should be on
    > > topic for the group, reasonably priced, and sufficiently rare that
    > > group readers might regret missing the auction if they didn't
    > > see it.

    > >> 2) you are auctioning it - suppose I'd be willing to go $50 but the
    > >> next-highest offer was only ten bucks. In effect I'd be wasting
    > >> 39 bucks. Take it to eBay where it belongs.

    > > Well, the usual way is to post a link to the auction site.
    > > I suppose it is slightly cheaper for the seller (no eBay fees) here.
    > > Also, the seller might want to give readers of the group priority.

    > > -- glen

    > Ok, well try this one then?
    >
    > I found a box of 5" floppies in the closet.
    > The entire public domain library - and then some.
    > I can't read any of them - they won't fit in a 3-1/2" drive
    > and I don't have a 5-1/4" drive.
    >
    > And no, I have no desire what so ever to deal with ebay.
    >
    > Anybody interested?
    >
    > What'cha got for trade?
    >
    > Richard

    What do you need.
    I can probably read them on my Compu-Pro as it will access 360K 5 1/4
    drives
    Bob in Wisconsin

+ Reply to Thread