Seattle Computer Products Downsizing - CP/M

This is a discussion on Seattle Computer Products Downsizing - CP/M ; As part of my Downsizing Efforts I am offering the Following three 8" SSSD Floppies SCP DISK 1 MS DOS v2.0 SCP DISK 2 MS DOS v2.0 SCP 86 DOS Cromemco Format I will let them go for the Best ...

  1. Seattle Computer Products Downsizing

    As part of my Downsizing Efforts I am offering the Following three 8"
    SSSD Floppies
    SCP DISK 1 MS DOS v2.0
    SCP DISK 2 MS DOS v2.0
    SCP 86 DOS Cromemco Format
    I will let them go for the Best Offer
    Bob in Wisconsin

  2. Re: Seattle Computer Products Downsizing

    On Oct 4, 9:26 am, BrightFame wrote:
    > As part of my Downsizing Efforts I am offering the Following three 8"
    > SSSD Floppies
    > SCP DISK 1 MS DOS v2.0
    > SCP DISK 2 MS DOS v2.0
    > SCP 86 DOS Cromemco Format
    > I will let them go for the Best Offer
    > Bob in Wisconsin

    I have decided not to SELL the Originals I have but will make copies
    available to interested parties
    PLEASE Conrtact me off-line and we can arrange the details
    Bob in Wisconsin

+ Reply to Thread