RE; Disk Jockey 2D/B - CP/M

This is a discussion on RE; Disk Jockey 2D/B - CP/M ; Tried to reply but Bombed but here tis Anyway, the processor card is a bare bones 8080A card. There are two loadedmemory cards, and a George Morrow design disk controller called a "Disk Jockey 2D/B" which is a 1980 design. ...

  1. RE; Disk Jockey 2D/B

    Tried to reply but Bombed but here tis
    Anyway, the processor card is a bare bones 8080A card. There are two
    loadedmemory cards, and a George Morrow design disk controller called
    a "Disk Jockey 2D/B" which is a 1980 design.

    I have a couple of 8" Copies of a Morrow 2D boot diskette if anyone
    wants them
    Bob in wisconsin

  2. Re: RE; Disk Jockey 2D/B

    On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 05:54:12 -0700, BrightFame wrote
    (in article
    <405827b2-a8d9-43ad-8261-1e303243edb8@17g2000hsk.googlegroups.com>):

    > I have a couple of 8" Copies of a Morrow 2D boot diskette if anyone
    > wants them

    Definitely. Bob, that might get it going. It looks like there is ROM on the
    Disk Jockey. Is that boot code?

    I can trade some NIB Dysan media if 8" disks are hard to come by.

    -- Charlie Springer

+ Reply to Thread