Aztec C Manuals Wanted - CP/M

This is a discussion on Aztec C Manuals Wanted - CP/M ; I need Aztec C Manuals for the Aztec C Museum website at: http://www.aztecmuseum.ca/ Specifically for the CP/M 80/Z80 versions I would really appreciate the manuals for version 106d of both the MS-DOS cross-compiler and native-mode versions. I already have the ...

  1. Aztec C Manuals Wanted

    I need Aztec C Manuals for the Aztec C Museum website at:

    http://www.aztecmuseum.ca/

    Specifically for the CP/M 80/Z80 versions I would really appreciate the
    manuals for version 106d of both the MS-DOS cross-compiler and native-mode
    versions.

    I already have the pdf Manual for CP/M 86 Aztec C version 3.2d. It is the
    version 1 manuals that I would dearly like.

    The CP/M Compilers etc. available from the site are listed below. Thanks for
    any help.

    x--- snip ---x

    CP/M 80 (Z80) and CP/M 86 Compilers

    Aztec C for the Z80 and CP/M 80

    Manx Aztec C80
    Version 1.05f
    Developer System
    for CP/M-80
    Target: Z80 and 8080 Native Code

    CP/M-80 native mode development environment for Z80 and compatible
    computers. Comes with MyZ80 diskimage preconfigured with compiler and
    example.

    az80105f.zip with MyZ80 .DSK Image

    Manx Aztec C80
    Version 1.06b
    Developer System
    for CP/M-80
    Target: Z80 and 8080 Native Code

    CP/M-80 native mode development environment for Z80 and compatible
    computers. Comes with MyZ80 diskimage preconfigured with compiler and
    example.

    az80106b.zip with MyZ80 .DSK Image

    Manx Aztec C80
    Version 1.06d
    Developer System
    for CP/M-80
    Target: Z80 and 8080 Native Code

    CP/M-80 development environment for Z80 and compatible computers.
    Preconfigured for cross-development under MS-DOS or Windows XP.

    az80106d.zip complete

    This is a complete Aztec C build environment for Windows XP (MS-DOS) which
    will enable you to produce Z80 programs for use under CP/M-80. This compiler
    is both the MS-DOS cross-compiler and the native mode CP/M 80 Aztec CZ80
    Version 1.06d and also includes the earlier Aztec CZ80 Version 1.05 for
    native mode CP/M 80.

    The flavour of C that is used is not ANSI compliant. I am unable to provide
    a manual for this compiler. Review the samples, library source code and
    other documents that I have provided for details on its use. Also review the
    Aztec-C and CP/M Message Boards at the the link below for additional details
    about setting-up this compiler and CP/M 80:

    Commodore 128 Alive!

    Also included are several tools. The emulator disk images are targeted at
    either the x128 Vice emulator for the C128 or the MyZ80 emulator from Simeon
    Cran. You must download these emulators yourself.

    The VICE Emulator for the C64 and C128
    MyZ80 Full Version (maxz80)
    MyZ80 Tutorial

    Unzip the az80106d.zip ZIP file with directories intact onto the root of
    your C: Drive. The Windows XP shortcut has been pre-configured to use this
    directory structure. Open the C:\AZ80106D folder in MyComputer and click-on
    the shortcut. A cmd window will open, and you will be in the C:\AZ80106D
    directory which is the parent directory for this environment. The required
    environment variables to build Aztec C programs are set for you, and you can
    build these anywhere on your computer from this cmd window.

    You can test the environment by building the programs in the SAMPLES
    subdirectories. Each has its own MAKEFILE which will build the program
    simply by typing "make" and pressing [ENTER] while in each's project
    directory under SAMPLES.

  2. Re: Aztec C Manuals Wanted

    Bill Buckels wrote:
    > I need Aztec C Manuals for the Aztec C Museum

    I've uploaded manuals for CPM version 1.05 and 1.06 to
    http://bitsavers.org/pdf/manx

    There are also two ssdd 8" disk images for 1.06d there as well.

  3. Re: Aztec C Manuals Wanted

    Hello Al,

    On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 08:36:53 -0700, Al Kossow wrote:

    >Bill Buckels wrote:
    >> I need Aztec C Manuals for the Aztec C Museum

    >I've uploaded manuals for CPM version 1.05 and 1.06 to
    >http://bitsavers.org/pdf/manx
    >
    >There are also two ssdd 8" disk images for 1.06d there as well.

    Many thanks for your Info.

    Rolf

  4. Re: Aztec C Manuals Wanted

    Al Kossow schrieb:
    > Bill Buckels wrote:
    >> I need Aztec C Manuals for the Aztec C Museum

    > I've uploaded manuals for CPM version 1.05 and 1.06 to
    > http://bitsavers.org/pdf/manx

    That's really cool. Will result now in an ongoing "CP/M Commander"
    project, I was a bit stuck with Turbo PASCAL 3.0 on CP/M... too much
    memory consumption and less stack manipulation possibilities.

    Regards
    Peter
    --
    * More infos about vintage computers and CP/M - http://www.z80.eu

  5. Re: Aztec C Manuals Wanted

    Hi Al,

    This represents a tremendous amount of work. How did you do this? And where
    did you find this?

    I am awestruck at the moment. Thank you. I replied to aek@spies.com but got
    bounced... sorry about the delay in thanking you.

    Bill

  6. Re: Aztec C Manuals Wanted

    "Al Kossow" wrote in message
    >I've uploaded manuals for CPM version 1.05 and 1.06 to
    >http://bitsavers.org/pdf/manx

    I am now trying track-down cross-compiler manuals for version Z80 1.06

    The CP/M compilers for download from my website include this compiler so it
    would be nice. The fellow who forwarded the cross-compiler no longer has the
    manual and neither does Harry Suckow as far as I know.

    Here's the link for the Aztec CP/M C compiler bundles that I have put
    together:

    http://www.aztecmuseum.ca/index.htm#cpm

    Bill

+ Reply to Thread