Re: Filthy Pink Sneakers. By Marina Cooper - CP/M

This is a discussion on Re: Filthy Pink Sneakers. By Marina Cooper - CP/M ; Women are like tea bags, you never know how strong they are until they are in HOT water. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he is in diapers. What do you if your boyfriend walks out? You ...

  1. Re: Filthy Pink Sneakers. By Marina Cooper

    Women are like tea bags, you never know how strong they are until they are
    in HOT water.

    Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he is in diapers.

    What do you if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.

    If they can send a man to the moon - why can't they send them all?

    Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.

    Go for younger men. You might as well - they never mature anyway.

    Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the opportunity to make some
    woman miserable.

    Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

    Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

    If you want a committed man, look in the mental hospital .

    The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in
    biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.

    Sadly, all men are created equal.

    A man walks into a store which sells brains for transplant use. As he
    browses the selection, he notices that the female brains are cheaper than
    the male brains. When he asks for an explanation for the price difference,
    the store clerk responds,.."The female brains are less expensive because
    they have actually been used."

    Q: Why are men and parking spaces alike?
    A: Because all the good ones are gone and the only ones left are disabled.

    Q: What is the fastest way to a man's heart?
    A: Through his chest with a sharp knife.

    Never trust a man who says he's the boss at home. He probably lies about
    other things as well.

    Scientists have just discovered something that can do the work of five
    men.....a woman.

    Three fishermen were fishing when they came upon a mermaid, the mermaid
    offered them one wish each so the the first fisherman said: "double my
    I.Q"..so the the mermaid did it and he started reciting Shakespeare.

    Then the second fisherman said" "Triple my I.Q."..and sure enough the
    mermaid did it and amazingly he started doing math problems he didn't know
    existed.

    The third fisherman was so impressed that he asked the mermaid to quadruple
    his I.Q and the mermaid said: "Are you sure about that? It will change your
    whole life!"..the fisherman said yes so the mermaid turned him into a woman.

  2. Re: Filthy Pink Sneakers. By Marina Cooper

    "Mr. Emmanuel Roche, France" wrote in message
    > Women are like tea bags, you never know how strong they are until they are
    > in HOT water.
    >
    > Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he is in diapers.
    >
    > What do you if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.
    >
    > If they can send a man to the moon - why can't they send them all?
    >
    > Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.
    >
    > Go for younger men. You might as well - they never mature anyway.
    >
    > Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the opportunity to make
    > some
    > woman miserable.
    >
    > Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
    >
    > Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
    >
    > If you want a committed man, look in the mental hospital .
    >
    > The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in
    > biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
    >
    > Sadly, all men are created equal.
    >
    > A man walks into a store which sells brains for transplant use. As he
    > browses the selection, he notices that the female brains are cheaper than
    > the male brains. When he asks for an explanation for the price difference,
    > the store clerk responds,.."The female brains are less expensive because
    > they have actually been used."
    >
    > Q: Why are men and parking spaces alike?
    > A: Because all the good ones are gone and the only ones left are disabled.
    >
    > Q: What is the fastest way to a man's heart?
    > A: Through his chest with a sharp knife.
    >
    > Never trust a man who says he's the boss at home. He probably lies about
    > other things as well.
    >
    > Scientists have just discovered something that can do the work of five
    > men.....a woman.
    >

    > Three fishermen were fishing when they came upon a mermaid, the mermaid
    > offered them one wish each so the the first fisherman said: "double my
    > I.Q"..so the the mermaid did it and he started reciting Shakespeare.
    >
    > Then the second fisherman said" "Triple my I.Q."..and sure enough the
    > mermaid did it and amazingly he started doing math problems he didn't know
    > existed.
    >
    > The third fisherman was so impressed that he asked the mermaid to
    > quadruple
    > his I.Q and the mermaid said: "Are you sure about that? It will change
    > your
    > whole life!"..the fisherman said yes so the mermaid turned him into a
    > woman.

    Just curious, Roach...

    I have occasionally wondered if you could be any more annoying or offensive
    to others in your posts. This latest seems to dispel all doubt. Which
    leads me to another related thought.

    You seem adept, if not obsessive at republishing the works of others, almost
    always without acknowledging the original authors, source, or copyrights.
    Have you ever published anything original? Surely, a man of your
    self-acclaimed stature must be able to design something as simple as a
    better operating system than what you repeatedly refer to as "micro****", a
    better basic hardware platform than what you have referred to in the past as
    "Invented By Morons", or a better suite of business and office applications
    than "micro****'s Office". Surely, armed with your many stated
    disassemblies of the works of others and your highly critical opinions, you
    have seen the way to create something much more clever and universally
    acceptable. So what is holding you back? Maybe your enormous sense of
    self-worth? The American phrase "All hat and no cattle" comes to mind.

    Again, just curious.

  3. Re: Filthy Pink Sneakers. By Marina Cooper

    The only man who got his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.

  4. Re: Filthy Pink Sneakers. By Marina Cooper

    Just obvious, "Toad" Fishy...

    > I have occasionally wondered if you could be any more annoying or

    offensive
    > to others in your posts. This latest seems to dispel all doubt. Which
    > leads me to another related thought.

    ? (The latest was a reply to the spam...)

    > You seem adept, if not obsessive at republishing the works of others,

    almost
    > always without acknowledging the original authors, source, or copyrights.

    ??? Me, publishing someone else work without the references? Show me one!

    > Have you ever published anything original?

    You must be a Newbie to the comp.os.cpm Newsgroup.

    > Surely, a man of your
    > self-acclaimed stature

    ? Me?

    > must be able to design something as simple as a
    > better operating system than what you repeatedly refer to as "micro****",

    In case you are starting working with computers (that is to say: you are a
    Newbie), "Micro****" is the name of an (American) software company, not the
    name of an Operating System... Concerning the Operating System, you are
    obviously a Newbie, since this is the comp.os.cpm Newsgroup, that is to say:
    the last place on Earth where fans of CP/M (Remember, CP/M?) communicate. I
    have used a dozen of Operating Systems, and CP/M Plus is clearly the best
    for single users. (Concurrent CP/M for multi tasking, multi users.)

    > a better basic hardware platform than what you have referred to in the

    past as
    > "Invented By Morons",

    When I was a COBOL programmer on IBM Mainframes, it was a common joke to say
    that IBM = MBI (Made By Idiots). Were did you find your meaning? (And do you
    think that the IBM PC was an advance in 1981? If so, re-read the articles
    published back then... For a real nice computer system, re-read the articles
    about the (English) Acorn Archimedes 440, whose INTERPRETED "desktop" was
    making circles around Windows.... 4MB of "flat" memory. Only 44
    instructions! I have never understood why people were buying IBM Clowns.
    That's why I stayed (totally alone) with my Epson QX-10 during 15 years.)

    > or a better suite of business and office applications
    > than "micro****'s Office".

    What? You mean that you are using Microsoft Office? Oh, my... If, one day,
    you examine my work, you will see that all I type is done with WordStar 4.
    This way, my work is universal, as long as ASCII, Code Page 850, and UTF-8
    will exist. (I explained several times what are the 6 uses of a computer.)

    > Surely, armed with your many stated
    > disassemblies of the works of others and your highly critical opinions,

    you
    > have seen the way to create something much more clever and universally
    > acceptable.

    You are flattering me... (If you were not a Newbie, you would know what I
    want to do, since I explained it several times, and all my actions are steps
    towards this goal.)

    > So what is holding you back? Maybe your enormous sense of
    > self-worth? The American phrase "All hat and no cattle" comes to mind.

    Again, just obvious, "Toad" Fishy.

    Mr. Emmanuel Roche, France

    (Me, I sign what I do.)

  5. Re: Filthy Pink Sneakers. By Marina Cooper

    > Just obvious, "Toad" Fishy...

    (snip)

    > Again, just obvious, "Toad" Fishy.
    >
    > Mr. Emmanuel Roche, France
    >
    > (Me, I sign what I do.)

    Sacre bleu! French Loser!! You have insulted me!!! I challenge you to
    duel!!!! With balloons and blunderbusses over a sewage farm!!!!! Your
    reputation precedes you like the smell of an unpleasant French cheese!!!!!

    (Sorry... I can't expel anymore wrath due to failure of my exclamation key)

  6. Re: Filthy Pink Sneakers. By Marina Cooper

    "Toad" Fishy wrote:

    > Your reputation precedes you like the smell of an unpleasant French

    cheese!!!!!

    Hahaha! Good laugh! "unpleasant French cheese" Hahaha! Obviously, you don't
    know that the most famous French cheese, "Pont-l'Eveque", is said to be "the
    smellier, the better"... (We will never understand why some foreigners want
    products NOT to smell. Cheese are living things, made from milk. So, it is
    natural for them to smell. Ever got in a farm, to take the milk from a cow?)

    Mr. Emmanuel Roche, France

  7. Re: Filthy Pink Sneakers. By Marina Cooper

    [f'ups set to comp.os.cpm]

    Mr. Emmanuel Roche, France wrote:

    > You must be a Newbie to the comp.os.cpm Newsgroup.

    Perhaps neither of you has noticed that you're crossposting to several
    unrelated groups where we've never heard of either of you.

    --
    Kathy

  8. Re: Filthy Pink Sneakers. By Marina Cooper

    Hello, Kathy!

    > Perhaps neither of you has noticed that you're crossposting to several
    > unrelated groups where we've never heard of either of you.

    ??? Indeed, I checked, and you are right: this thread is duplicated in the
    comp.mail.eudora.mac Newsgroup...

    This is the first time that such a thing happens, here.

    I have no idea who is "Fernand" (a French first name).

    All I know is that he published a message in Russian, followed by 3
    messages, titled:

    1) Boobs Webcams
    2) Filthy Pink Sneakers
    3) I Am Domme Hear Me Roar