Vintage Computer Front Panel Simulation Library - CP/M

This is a discussion on Vintage Computer Front Panel Simulation Library - CP/M ; Hi All, For those who may be interested, I have placed a front panel simulation library up on sourceforge. http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_...rds=frontpanel It allows for the physical description and realistic simulation of switches and lights, has an API for integrating into your ...

  1. Vintage Computer Front Panel Simulation Library

    Hi All,

    For those who may be interested, I have placed a front panel
    simulation library up on sourceforge.

    http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_...rds=frontpanel

    It allows for the physical description and realistic simulation of
    switches and lights, has an API for integrating into your own
    simulators, and examples of various vintage computers using simh.
    Check out the screen shots at the above URL.

    Cheers,

    John

  2. Re: Vintage Computer Front Panel Simulation Library

    On Sep 14, 3:27 pm, jjk wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > For those who may be interested, I have placed a front panel
    > simulation library up on sourceforge.
    >
    > http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_...rds=frontpanel
    >
    > It allows for the physical description and realistic simulation of
    > switches and lights, has an API for integrating into your own
    > simulators, and examples of various vintage computers using simh.
    > Check out the screen shots at the above URL.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > John

    Oops, forgot the screenshot page.

    http://sourceforge.net/project/scree...roup_id=238132