Houston CP/M User Group - CP/M

This is a discussion on Houston CP/M User Group - CP/M ; Just FYI There is a CP/M User's Group in Houston TX. I found the link by chance: http://cpm-houston.com/ Apparently, they are still alive and have a meeting scheduled for Sept 4th. -John...

  1. Houston CP/M User Group

    Just FYI

    There is a CP/M User's Group in Houston TX.

    I found the link by chance:

    http://cpm-houston.com/

    Apparently, they are still alive and have a meeting
    scheduled for Sept 4th.

    -John

  2. Re: Houston CP/M User Group

    Hello

    It is good to hear from you.

    Yes, we still talk about CPM
    but are down to a small group
    and I do not think anyone is running CPM.

    I still use DR DOS on one work computer.
    We now use linux, BSD, Windows and some Apple.

    I have gotten away from reading comp.os.cpm
    for a good while.

    We do have a monthly meeting in Houston, Texas.

    Is there anything we can help you with,
    or something you can add to our website?

    Joe Batchelor

  3. Re: Houston CP/M User Group

    Emmanuel, you amaze me.

    You've got the goods on all things CP/M it seems.

    QUICK! Think fast.....

    What was Gary Kildall's shoe size?

    cheers,

    -J

    "Mr. Emmanuel Roche, France" wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > It is good to hear from you.
    >
    > Yes, we still talk about CPM
    > but are down to a small group
    > and I do not think anyone is running CPM.
    >
    > I still use DR DOS on one work computer.
    > We now use linux, BSD, Windows and some Apple.
    >
    > I have gotten away from reading comp.os.cpm
    > for a good while.
    >
    > We do have a monthly meeting in Houston, Texas.
    >
    > Is there anything we can help you with,
    > or something you can add to our website?
    >
    > Joe Batchelor

+ Reply to Thread