Value of my old Sanyo CP/M system? - CP/M

This is a discussion on Value of my old Sanyo CP/M system? - CP/M ; I had previously posted about my old Sanyo MBC-1000 system. The responses seemed to indicate that it was relatively worthless, but then I ran across an identical one eBay. My unit has an additional external floppy drive. Is this guy ...

  1. Value of my old Sanyo CP/M system?

    I had previously posted about my old Sanyo MBC-1000 system. The
    I ran across an identical one eBay. My unit has an additional external
    floppy drive.

    Is this guy nuts, expecting $400 for the thing?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Sanyo-MBC-1000-C...713.m153.l1262

  2. Re: Value of my old Sanyo CP/M system?

    Jack Bauer wrote:

    > I had previously posted about my old Sanyo MBC-1000 system. The
    > I ran across an identical one eBay. My unit has an additional external
    > floppy drive.

    > Is this guy nuts, expecting $400 for the thing?

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/Sanyo-MBC-1000-C...713.m153.l1262

    I think so, but you never know. An original Altair will go pretty
    high, but I don't think Sanyo has the same historical value.

    There isn't a "best offer" choice, either.

    -- glen

  3. Re: Value of my old Sanyo CP/M system?

    Well, why don't you wait until the auction ends and see if he GETS $400
    for it?

    Lots of people are nuts about the value of items that they put on E-Bay.