I don't have the p-code interpreter sources for this version, but
SoftTech distributed a disk with linkable objects, to build an
appropriate interpreter for any 8080/Z80 machine. So I learned how to
build a new interpreter from this bits and I build a new one for the
z80pack systems disks. The new disks include a Z80 interpreter with
support for real numbers and transcendental functions. The interpreter
also does support four 8" floppy disks drives. I added the calc and sine
sources too, with floating point support this programs do run now.

Enjoy,
Udo Munk