Hi All,

The N8VEM ECB-bus backplane PCBs are available. You can use them to
expand an N8VEM SBC or for generic ECB projects. All 96 conductors
are supported including jumpers for IEI/IEO and BAI/BAO.

Details are available on the N8VEM Google Groups website. All are
invited to join.

http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem

I have built one of the ECB backplanes and tested it with my N8VEM
SBC. I have verified it works with two prototype ECB peripherals I
made previously. You can see photos on the website FILES section.

My good friend James wrote this webpage on instructions for building
your own N8VEM SBC.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Robo...puter_in_an_e/

If you are interested in the N8VEM project and would like to build an
SBC and/or ECB backplane please contact me offline.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch