Ferguson Bigboard I - MK-82 (italian version) - CP/M

This is a discussion on Ferguson Bigboard I - MK-82 (italian version) - CP/M ; Hi at all, i write to evidence my website about the computer board in object. The evidence is ONLY for to have more contacts and to exchange info to rebuild all possible especially around the italian version of the board. ...

  1. Ferguson Bigboard I - MK-82 (italian version)

    Hi at all,
    i write to evidence my website about the computer board in object.
    The evidence is ONLY for to have more contacts and to exchange info to
    rebuild all possible especially around the italian version of the board.

    http://elazzerini.interfree.it/index.htm

    Regards

    Enrico Lazzerini - Pisa (Italy)

  2. Re: Ferguson Bigboard I - MK-82 (italian version)

    On Aug 15, 4:50*pm, "Enrico Lazzerini"
    wrote:
    > Hi at all,
    > i write to evidence my website about the computer board in object.
    > The evidence is ONLY for to have more contacts and to exchange info to
    > rebuild all possible especially around the italian version of the board.
    >
    > http://elazzerini.interfree.it/index.htm
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Enrico Lazzerini - Pisa (Italy)

    Enrico,

    I looked at your site, it is coming along nicely. One thing I noticed
    was you said sometimes you only get garbage on the screen. When I
    power up my Ferguson, it comes up with garbage, then after about half
    a second, it clears the screen. When I was first getting my board
    running I forgot -12V and it would not clear the screen because -12V
    is required for the RAM. You might want to check your -12V supply.

    Vince
    replica 1 the apple 1 clone
    http://www.brielcomputers.com

+ Reply to Thread