Kaypro Display Sign on eBay - CP/M

This is a discussion on Kaypro Display Sign on eBay - CP/M ; I hope it isn't a violation of the charter to mention this, but I am auctioning a lighted Kaypro store display sign on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=017 Dav Vandenbroucke davanden at cox dot net...

  1. Kaypro Display Sign on eBay

    I hope it isn't a violation of the charter to mention this, but I am
    auctioning a lighted Kaypro store display sign on eBay:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=017

    Dav Vandenbroucke
    davanden at cox dot net

  2. Re: Kaypro Display Sign on eBay

    Dav Vandenbroucke wrote:

    > I hope it isn't a violation of the charter to mention this, but I am
    > auctioning a lighted Kaypro store display sign on eBay:

    I don't know the rules for the group.

    Personally, I believe that items should be reasonably unusual
    and very reasonably priced to be promoted on the group.

    If readers might be disappointed to miss the sale, then it
    is reasonable (to me) to post. If it is because you want
    a higher sale price, then it isn't.

    That is my personal thoughts on the subject, not group rules.

    -- glen

+ Reply to Thread