Who owns/uses a CPU280? - CP/M

This is a discussion on Who owns/uses a CPU280? - CP/M ; Hello all, in 1990 I developed a eurocard SBC based on the Z280, the CPU280. I then sold several parts kits and also bare boards to people spread over the whole world. Lately, I was thinking about collecting the information ...

  1. Who owns/uses a CPU280?

    Hello all,

    in 1990 I developed a eurocard SBC based on the Z280, the CPU280.

    I then sold several parts kits and also bare boards to people spread
    over the whole world.

    Lately, I was thinking about collecting the information about who still
    has (or even uses) his CPU280.

    If any of the CPU280 owners read this, please respond to the reply-to
    address. Any additional technical and personal information about CPU280
    and owner is welcome. :-)

    Thanks,
    Tilmann

  2. Re: Who owns/uses a CPU280?

    Tilmann Reh wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > in 1990 I developed a eurocard SBC based on the Z280, the CPU280.
    >
    > I then sold several parts kits and also bare boards to people spread
    > over the whole world.
    >
    > Lately, I was thinking about collecting the information about who still
    > has (or even uses) his CPU280.
    >
    > If any of the CPU280 owners read this, please respond to the reply-to
    > address. Any additional technical and personal information about CPU280
    > and owner is welcome. :-)
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Tilmann

    I do so - but mostly it collects dust

    Greetings

    Fritz Chwolka

  3. Re: Who owns/uses a CPU280?

    fritz chwolka wrote:
    > Tilmann Reh wrote:
    >> Hello all,
    >>
    >> in 1990 I developed a eurocard SBC based on the Z280, the CPU280.
    >>
    >> I then sold several parts kits and also bare boards to people spread
    >> over the whole world.
    >>
    >> Lately, I was thinking about collecting the information about who still
    >> has (or even uses) his CPU280.
    >>
    >> If any of the CPU280 owners read this, please respond to the reply-to
    >> address. Any additional technical and personal information about CPU280
    >> and owner is welcome. :-)
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Tilmann

    > I do so - but mostly it collects dust

    I would like to collect the CPU280 if you get tired of it collecting dust.

    Always wanted a 280 based machine. At one point, someone was developing a
    replacement motherboard for a Kaypro 10 that used a Z280. I bought an extra
    K10 in anticipation and placed my order. They never completed the project :-(.

    Seriously, if anyone has one of these and would like to part with it, please
    contact me privately?

    Steve

+ Reply to Thread