Microtools available too - CP/M

This is a discussion on Microtools available too - CP/M ; as harddisk image and PDF manual at http://www.unix4fun.org/z80pack/ , thanks to Steven Hirsch who collected this. Also mailed to Gene for the archive site. Enjoy, Udo Munk -- The real fun is building it and then using it......

  1. Microtools available too

    as harddisk image and PDF manual at http://www.unix4fun.org/z80pack/,
    thanks to Steven Hirsch who collected this. Also mailed to Gene for the
    archive site.

    Enjoy,
    Udo Munk

  2. Re: Microtools available too

    Udo Munk wrote:
    > as harddisk image and PDF manual at http://www.unix4fun.org/z80pack/,
    > thanks to Steven Hirsch who collected this. Also mailed to Gene for the
    > archive site.
    >
    > Enjoy,
    > Udo Munk

    Hi Udo,

    I just compared the files given on your hard diskimage with the
    file names given in the manual. I could only identify 3 file names!
    So, I think there must be a later version of microtools, at least
    for the manual.

    Regards,

    Uwe.

  3. Re: Microtools available too

    Uwe Nass schrieb:
    > Udo Munk wrote:
    >> as harddisk image and PDF manual at http://www.unix4fun.org/z80pack/,
    >> thanks to Steven Hirsch who collected this. Also mailed to Gene for
    >> the archive site.
    >>
    >> Enjoy,
    >> Udo Munk

    > Hi Udo,
    >
    > I just compared the files given on your hard diskimage with the
    > file names given in the manual. I could only identify 3 file names!
    > So, I think there must be a later version of microtools, at least
    > for the manual.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Uwe.

    Maybe, I haven't had a close look, it was what I got.

    Udo Munk