*Udo Munk* wrote on Mon, 08-07-21 20:48:
>I doubt that there is much demand for reading mail on a CP/M system, and
>if so then just do it.

News is BIG. I used to be tied to a maximum partition size of 32 MB on
my Atari. Now I don't purge newsgroups quite so rigorously and
frequntly any more and my local news directory has grown to 34 MB. I am
aware that a lot can be done and has been done with 64 kB of RAM, but
does it really make a lot of sense?
I hate bloat at least as much as the next guy, but some things just are
big intrinsically and the Usenet is one of them.

--
Tschö wa
Axel