To al_kossow - CP/M

This is a discussion on To al_kossow - CP/M ; Hi Al, could you please contact me via pmail? I have a question. The email address given is valid. Thanks, Uwe....

  1. To al_kossow

    Hi Al,

    could you please contact me via pmail?
    I have a question. The email address given
    is valid.

    Thanks,

    Uwe.

  2. Re: To al_kossow

    Uwe Nass wrote:

    > could you please contact me via pmail? I have a question. The
    > email address given is valid.

    No. email is a 'private' system. Usenet is 'public'.

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  3. Re: To al_kossow

    Uwe Nass wrote:
    > Hi Al,
    >
    > could you please contact me via pmail?

    I would guess this is about VEDIT, since you used my ebay user name
    (which obviously isn't a secret).

    The floppy will be imaged, and the manual scanned.

  4. Thanks, Mr. Kossow !!!

    Al Kossow ha scritto:

    > I would guess this is about VEDIT, since you used my ebay user name
    > (which obviously isn't a secret).
    >
    > The floppy will be imaged, and the manual scanned.

    Sorry for piping in, but I must in the end, give my really heartfelt
    thanks for your project, whose is an huge treasure trove of Computer
    lore & resource for new ideas (as in "reincarnation cycle" in the Jargon
    dictionary )

    I have enjoyed entire days & nights in reading and understanding how old
    and/or forgotten machines works & was programmed, and I admit that
    some pet project of mine are inspired by insight gleamed by reading all
    that manuals...

    This aside my interest in history of technology; your site is one of my
    top-visited with the NASA Technical report server and Goggle Patents

    And with the K*** mirror, getting the files you create & disseminate is
    much more easy and without "leech guilt"

    Again, many thanks !!!!

    Best regards from Italy,
    Dott. Piergiorgio.

  5. Re: To al_kossow

    Al Kossow wrote:
    > Uwe Nass wrote:
    >> Hi Al,
    >>
    >> could you please contact me via pmail?

    > I would guess this is about VEDIT, since you used my ebay user name
    > (which obviously isn't a secret).
    >
    > The floppy will be imaged, and the manual scanned.

    Hi Al,

    you hit it! I tried to bid for that item, but the
    seller refused to ship it to Germany. So, many thanks
    for your efforts and everything you did or will do
    to your great website bitsavers.org!

    Thanks again,

    Uwe.

+ Reply to Thread