[Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.21) - CP/M

This is a discussion on [Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.21) - CP/M ; Hello CP/M and YAZE-AG friends, Dave Hines send me a patch for YAZE-AG-2.20.1. Now there are no warnings when you compile the project. It's now possible to compile with the C-Compiler (cc) of the Solaris Operaring System (see Makefile_solaris_cc and ...

  1. [Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.21)

    Hello CP/M and YAZE-AG friends,

    Dave Hines send me a patch for YAZE-AG-2.20.1.
    Now there are no warnings when you compile the project.

    It's now possible to compile with the C-Compiler (cc) of the Solaris
    Operaring System (see Makefile_solaris_cc and Makefile_solaris_gcc).
    Now I understand why. :-)

    Thank you very much Dave Hines for the patch and the documentation in
    your email!

    The new version (2.21) is in the "development Directory" in the section
    "Development" on the project page of YAZE-AG:

    the direct link is
    --> http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/use...yaze-ag/devel/

    It's NOT necessary to update to this new version, but this version is
    the base for future development.

    See also Changelog[.html].

    Next TODO: A CP/M-utility to transfere one or more CP/M file(s) to a
    Unix-/Windows-directory.
    (This makes only the "cdm" utility.)

    Have a lot of Fun!

    Best Regard
    Andreas
    --
    yaze-ag 'at' Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Gerlich, University of Ulm, Germany
    z80 'dot' open source project "Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG":

  2. Re: [Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.21)

    On 2008-07-10 17:14:14 -0500, Andreas Gerlich
    said:

    > Hello CP/M and YAZE-AG friends,
    >
    > Dave Hines send me a patch for YAZE-AG-2.20.1.
    > Now there are no warnings when you compile the project.
    >
    > It's now possible to compile with the C-Compiler (cc) of the Solaris
    > Operaring System (see Makefile_solaris_cc and Makefile_solaris_gcc).
    > Now I understand why. :-)
    >
    > Thank you very much Dave Hines for the patch and the documentation in
    > your email!
    >
    > The new version (2.21) is in the "development Directory" in the section
    > "Development" on the project page of YAZE-AG:
    >
    > the direct link is
    > --> http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/use...yaze-ag/devel/
    >
    > It's NOT necessary to update to this new version, but this version is
    > the base for future development.
    >
    > See also Changelog[.html].
    >
    > Next TODO: A CP/M-utility to transfere one or more CP/M file(s) to a
    > Unix-/Windows-directory.
    > (This makes only the "cdm" utility.)
    >
    > Have a lot of Fun!
    >
    > Best Regard
    > Andreas

    Can't d/l - permission denied

  3. Re: [Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.21)

    Ohno wrote:

    > Can't d/l - permission denied

    I forgot to look for the permissions. Sorry.
    I set the right permissions,
    now you can download it.

    Have a lot of fun.

    Best Regards
    Andreas
    --
    yaze-ag 'at' Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Gerlich, University of Ulm, Germany
    z80 'dot' open source project "Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG":
    de --> http://yaze-ag.de/ redirect to
    --> http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze-ag/

+ Reply to Thread