Kaypro II Boot Disk Needed - CP/M

This is a discussion on Kaypro II Boot Disk Needed - CP/M ; A while back I posted a message regarding being unable to boot a Kaypro II. After trying to look at the contents of my boot disk with 22disk, I believe my boot disk is corrupt. Is there anyone who could ...

  1. Kaypro II Boot Disk Needed

    A while back I posted a message regarding being unable to boot a Kaypro II.
    After trying to look at the contents of my boot disk with 22disk, I believe
    my boot disk is corrupt.

    Is there anyone who could provide me with a bootable Kaypro II system disk?
    I'd be happy to pay a reasonable fee for the disk.

    Thanks.

    Jason Harmon

  2. Re: Kaypro II Boot Disk Needed

    Try
    http://www.mrynet.com/kaypro/software.html

    regards
    Roman

    "Jason Harmon" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:i9SdnQQHld3BdUDYnZ2dnUVZ_oernZ2d@adelphia.com ...
    >A while back I posted a message regarding being unable to boot a Kaypro II.
    >After trying to look at the contents of my boot disk with 22disk, I believe
    >my boot disk is corrupt.
    >
    > Is there anyone who could provide me with a bootable Kaypro II system
    > disk? I'd be happy to pay a reasonable fee for the disk.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Jason Harmon

  3. Re: Kaypro II Boot Disk Needed

    Thanks, I'll try TELEDISK with that image.

    Interesting that it says the image is of a DSDD disk and not a SSDD one as
    Kaypro II disks are.

    Hopefully my PC (booting under DOS) can write this image using a 1.2 MB
    floppy drive.

    -Jason

    "Roman Sigmund" wrote in message
    > Try
    > http://www.mrynet.com/kaypro/software.html
    >
    > regards
    > Roman
    >
    > "Jason Harmon" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > news:i9SdnQQHld3BdUDYnZ2dnUVZ_oernZ2d@adelphia.com ...
    >>A while back I posted a message regarding being unable to boot a Kaypro
    >>II. After trying to look at the contents of my boot disk with 22disk, I
    >>believe my boot disk is corrupt.
    >>
    >> Is there anyone who could provide me with a bootable Kaypro II system
    >> disk? I'd be happy to pay a reasonable fee for the disk.
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> Jason Harmon

  4. Re: Kaypro II Boot Disk Needed

    Jason Harmon wrote:
    > Thanks, I'll try TELEDISK with that image.
    >
    > Interesting that it says the image is of a DSDD disk and not a SSDD one as
    > Kaypro II disks are.
    >
    > Hopefully my PC (booting under DOS) can write this image using a 1.2 MB
    > floppy drive.

    Another place to look is

    http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/index.htm