Public MP/M 2 Testserver - CP/M

This is a discussion on Public MP/M 2 Testserver - CP/M ; A public MP/M 2 test server based on the current z80pack development version can be accessed on the internet at www.unix4fun.org port 4050 telnet port 4051 telnet port 4052 CP/NET 1.2 port 4053 CP/NET 1.2 So to work on a ...

  1. Public MP/M 2 Testserver

    A public MP/M 2 test server based on the current z80pack development
    version can be accessed on the internet at www.unix4fun.org

    port 4050 telnet
    port 4051 telnet
    port 4052 CP/NET 1.2
    port 4053 CP/NET 1.2

    So to work on a MP/M console you do e.g.: telnet www.unix4fun.org 4050
    If you get disconnected immediately the port is in use, try the other one.
    You can use a z80sim or a AltairZ80 CP/NET 1.2 client to try out CP/NET
    over the internet, both work but make sure to use CP/NET 1.2 and not 1.1.

    I don't expect the machine to live very long and I won't repair it all the
    time. I ask you to use the system kindly and that you don't trash it
    on purpose.

    Have fun,
    Udo Munk
    --
    The fun is building it and then using it.

  2. Re: Public MP/M 2 Testserver

    On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 20:23:34 +0100, Udo Munk wrote:

    > I don't expect the machine to live very long and I won't repair it all the
    > time. I ask you to use the system kindly and that you don't trash it
    > on purpose.

    I you guys run mpmldr under already runing MP/M the machine will crash
    because the mmu can't be reconfigured. Now mpmldr is password protected.

    Have fun,
    Udo Munk
    --
    The fun is building it and then using it.

+ Reply to Thread