YAZE-ag-2.20.1-OSX - CP/M

This is a discussion on YAZE-ag-2.20.1-OSX - CP/M ; It's done, people, and forwarded to A.G. for his test and distribution. No download links; A.G. will distribute it, if he desires, and he'll announce where. Meanwhile, if any Intel Mac freaks wanna try it, email, and I'll send it ...

  1. YAZE-ag-2.20.1-OSX

    It's done, people, and forwarded to A.G. for his test and distribution.

    No download links; A.G. will distribute it, if he desires, and he'll
    announce where.

    Meanwhile, if any Intel Mac freaks wanna try it, email, and I'll send
    it to you (3MB compressed .dmg)

    Heyu Wazup
    ===================================
    ohmyspambox 'at' gmail 'dot' com

  2. Re: YAZE-ag-2.20.1-OSX

    Hello CP/M and YAZE-AG friends,

    Heyu schrieb:
    > It's done, people, and forwarded to A.G. for his test and distribution.
    >
    > No download links; A.G. will distribute it, if he desires, and he'll
    > announce where.
    >
    > Meanwhile, if any Intel Mac freaks wanna try it, email, and I'll send it
    > to you (3MB compressed .dmg)

    I'am back from Greek (short holidays with work) But my soul is still in
    Greek. ;-)
    I will read my emails tomorrow.

    Best Regards
    Andreas
    --
    yaze-ag 'at' Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Gerlich, University of Ulm, Germany
    z80 'dot' open source project "Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG":

  3. Re: YAZE-ag-2.20.1-OSX

    On 2008-06-26 14:04:17 -0500, Andreas Gerlich
    said:

    > Hello CP/M and YAZE-AG friends,
    >
    > Heyu schrieb:
    >> It's done, people, and forwarded to A.G. for his test and distribution.
    >>
    >> No download links; A.G. will distribute it, if he desires, and he'll
    >> announce where.
    >>
    >> Meanwhile, if any Intel Mac freaks wanna try it, email, and I'll send
    >> it to you (3MB compressed .dmg)

    > I'am back from Greek (short holidays with work) But my soul is still in
    > Greek. ;-)
    > I will read my emails tomorrow.
    >
    > Best Regards
    > Andreas

    Sorry to report, folks, but there are still yet some install bugs.

    They will be fixed shortly.

    Heyu.

+ Reply to Thread