Altair 88-SIO Type A (RS232) manual? - CP/M

This is a discussion on Altair 88-SIO Type A (RS232) manual? - CP/M ; Anybody have a copy of the MITS manual for the SIO type A (RS-232) serial interface card? I checked online and all I could find was the type C - for TTY. thanks, -John...

  1. Altair 88-SIO Type A (RS232) manual?

    Anybody have a copy of the MITS manual for the SIO type A (RS-232) serial
    interface card? I checked online and all I could find was the type C - for
    TTY.

    thanks,

    -John

  2. Re: Altair 88-SIO Type A (RS232) manual?

    "John Crane" wrote in message
    news:69mdnaTvV926L8jVnZ2dnUVZ_rrinZ2d@pghconnect.c om...
    > Anybody have a copy of the MITS manual for the SIO type A (RS-232) serial
    > interface card? I checked online and all I could find was the type C -
    > for TTY.

    Have you checked here?

    http://vt100.net/mirror/harte/Altair/

    Tom Lake