[Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1) - CP/M

This is a discussion on [Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1) - CP/M ; Hello CP/M and YAZE-AG friends, I found an another bug in the code which simulate the CP/M directory of a CP/M drive which is connected to a Unix-/Windows- directory. The new version yaze-ag-2.20.1.tar.gz is on my project page. --> http://yaze-ag.de/ ...

  1. [Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1)

    Hello CP/M and YAZE-AG friends,

    I found an another bug in the code which simulate the CP/M
    directory of a CP/M drive which is connected to a Unix-/Windows-
    directory.

    The new version yaze-ag-2.20.1.tar.gz is on my project page.

    --> http://yaze-ag.de/ redirect to
    --> http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze-ag/

    It's recomended to update the executables to this version !!!

    Tomorrow I will produe the windows binaries.

    Best Regards
    Andreas Gerlich
    --
    yaze-ag 'at' Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Gerlich, University of Ulm, Germany
    z80 'dot' open source project "Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG":

  2. Re: [Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1)

    Andreas Gerlich schrieb:
    > Hello CP/M and YAZE-AG friends,
    >
    > I found an another bug in the code which simulate the CP/M
    > directory of a CP/M drive which is connected to a Unix-/Windows-
    > directory.
    >
    > The new version yaze-ag-2.20.1.tar.gz is on my project page.
    >
    > --> http://yaze-ag.de/ redirect to
    > --> http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze-ag/
    >
    > It's recomended to update the executables to this version !!!
    >
    > Tomorrow I will produe the windows binaries.

    I have produced the windows binaries. Also I complete the
    documentation for the winbinaries and also in the tar
    archive yaze-ag-2.20.1.tar.gz.

    Best Regards
    Andreas Gerlich
    --
    yaze-ag 'at' Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Gerlich, University of Ulm, Germany
    z80 'dot' open source project "Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG":
    de --> http://yaze-ag.de/ redirect to
    --> http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze-ag/

  3. Re: [Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1)

    Andreas Gerlich wrote:
    > Hello CP/M and YAZE-AG friends,
    >
    > I found an another bug in the code which simulate the CP/M
    > directory of a CP/M drive which is connected to a Unix-/Windows-
    > directory.
    >
    > The new version yaze-ag-2.20.1.tar.gz is on my project page.
    >
    > --> http://yaze-ag.de/ redirect to
    > --> http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze-ag/
    >
    > It's recomended to update the executables to this version !!!
    >
    > Tomorrow I will produe the windows binaries.

    I have produced the Winbinaries of version 2.20.1. I complete
    the documentation and also the documentation in the tar archive
    yaze-ag-2.20.1.tar.gz.

    2008-06-15 18:08

    Best Regards
    Andreas Gerlich
    --
    yaze-ag 'at' Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Gerlich, University of Ulm, Germany
    z80 'dot' open source project "Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG":
    de --> http://yaze-ag.de/ redirect to
    --> http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze-ag/

  4. Re: Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1)

    Thank you for your work, Andreas.

  5. Re: Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1)

    On 2008-06-19 07:30:01 -0500, Floppy Software said:

    > Thank you for your work, Andreas.

    Yes, Andreas. A very nice application. Brilliant programming.

    I FINALLY got this thing to compile in OS X 10.5 on an Intel Mac, and
    got the CDM workiing.

  6. Re: Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1)

    Heyu wrote:
    > On 2008-06-19 07:30:01 -0500, Floppy Software
    > said:
    >
    >> Thank you for your work, Andreas.

    > Yes, Andreas. A very nice application. Brilliant programming.
    >
    > I FINALLY got this thing to compile in OS X 10.5 on an Intel Mac, and
    > got the CDM workiing.

    Hello Heyu,

    I want to send an email to you, but the email address in your posting is
    not valid.
    Please contact me under the email address which is in the signature.

    Best Regards
    Andreas
    --
    yaze-ag 'at' Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Gerlich, University of Ulm, Germany
    z80 'dot' open source project "Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG":
    de --> http://yaze-ag.de/ redirect to
    --> http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze-ag/

  7. Re: Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1)

    On 2008-06-21 11:40:17 -0500, Andreas Gerlich
    said:

    > Heyu wrote:
    >> On 2008-06-19 07:30:01 -0500, Floppy Software said:
    >>
    >>> Thank you for your work, Andreas.

    >> Yes, Andreas. A very nice application. Brilliant programming.
    >>
    >> I FINALLY got this thing to compile in OS X 10.5 on an Intel Mac, and
    >> got the CDM workiing.
    >>

    > Hello Heyu,
    >
    > I want to send an email to you, but the email address in your posting is
    > not valid.
    > Please contact me under the email address which is in the signature.
    >
    > Best Regards
    > Andreas

    Done, Andreas..

    H.

  8. Re: Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1)

    Heyu wrote:
    > On 2008-06-21 11:40:17 -0500, Andreas Gerlich
    > said:
    >
    >> Heyu wrote:

    >>> I FINALLY got this thing to compile in OS X 10.5 on an Intel Mac, and
    >>> got the CDM workiing.

    >> Hello Heyu,
    >>
    >> I want to send an email to you, but the email address in your posting is
    >> not valid.
    >> Please contact me under the email address which is in the signature.
    >>
    >> Best Regards
    >> Andreas

    > Done, Andreas..

    Hmm .. now its 21:40 but your email is not here.

    I ask you now here in the comp.os.cpm:

    I have not yet an Mac.

    Is ist possible that you generate a .dmg or a zip archive with the
    binaries yaze_bin and cdm and the .ydsk files, .yazerc and the
    shell script "yaze" which are in /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/lib
    installed?
    I can not test it because I have not yet an Mac.
    The image (.dmg) or the Zip-archive should be to install YAZE-AG
    on a Mac but without installing the development tools (compiler,
    etc...).
    Do you want to generate that for the community on your Intel-Mac?

    Regards
    Andreas
    --
    yaze-ag 'at' Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Gerlich, University of Ulm, Germany
    z80 'dot' open source project "Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG":
    de --> http://yaze-ag.de/ redirect to
    --> http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze-ag/

  9. Re: Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1)

    On 2008-06-21 14:50:30 -0500, Andreas Gerlich
    said:

    > Heyu wrote:
    >> On 2008-06-21 11:40:17 -0500, Andreas Gerlich
    >> said:

    >>> Hello Heyu,
    >>>
    >>> I want to send an email to you, but the email address in your posting is
    >>> not valid.
    >>> Please contact me under the email address which is in the signature.
    >>>
    >>> Best Regards
    >>> Andreas

    >> Done, Andreas..

    > Hmm .. now its 21:40 but your email is not here.
    >
    > I ask you now here in the comp.os.cpm:
    >
    > I have not yet an Mac.
    >
    > Is ist possible that you generate a .dmg or a zip archive with the
    > binaries yaze_bin and cdm and the .ydsk files, .yazerc and the
    > shell script "yaze" which are in /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/lib
    > installed?
    > I can not test it because I have not yet an Mac.
    > The image (.dmg) or the Zip-archive should be to install YAZE-AG
    > on a Mac but without installing the development tools (compiler,
    > etc...).
    > Do you want to generate that for the community on your Intel-Mac?
    >
    > Regards
    > Andreas

    Andreas:

    Sorry you did not receive my (2) emails. I will continue to try to
    email you for a day or so, before I yield my anonymity here and give
    out my email address. Years ago I did that on usenet, and the result
    was horrible. Perhaps things are better now, and I'll consider posting
    by my name and email address.

    I'd be happy to share the binaries, and scripts for the whole package,
    together with what I've learned about installation under OSX, with
    anyone who asks. Or, I'll email that stuff to anyone who asks. I
    compiled and installed the binaries, including cdm, manually. I'd like
    to make a .dmg with an installer pkg on it, together with a list of
    what goes where. I'm working on it ...

    Meanwhile, if you don't get my emails soon, I'll put my email address up here.

    Thanks,

  10. Re: Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1)

    Heyu wrote:
    > On 2008-06-21 14:50:30 -0500, Andreas Gerlich
    > said:
    >
    >> Heyu wrote:

    >>> Done, Andreas..

    >> Hmm .. now its 21:40 but your email is not here.
    >>
    >> I ask you now here in the comp.os.cpm:
    >>
    >> I have not yet an Mac.
    >>
    >> Is ist possible that you generate a .dmg or a zip archive with the
    >> binaries yaze_bin and cdm and the .ydsk files, .yazerc and the
    >> shell script "yaze" which are in /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/lib
    >> installed?
    >> I can not test it because I have not yet an Mac.
    >> The image (.dmg) or the Zip-archive should be to install YAZE-AG
    >> on a Mac but without installing the development tools (compiler,
    >> etc...).
    >> Do you want to generate that for the community on your Intel-Mac?
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> Andreas

    > Andreas:
    >
    > Sorry you did not receive my (2) emails. I will continue to try to
    > email you for a day or so, before I yield my anonymity here and give out
    > my email address. Years ago I did that on usenet, and the result was
    > horrible. Perhaps things are better now, and I'll consider posting by
    > my name and email address.
    >
    > I'd be happy to share the binaries, and scripts for the whole package,
    > together with what I've learned about installation under OSX, with
    > anyone who asks. Or, I'll email that stuff to anyone who asks. I
    > compiled and installed the binaries, including cdm, manually. I'd like
    > to make a .dmg with an installer pkg on it, together with a list of what
    > goes where. I'm working on it ...
    >
    > Meanwhile, if you don't get my emails soon, I'll put my email address up
    > here.
    >
    > Thanks,

    You can also try my SPAM-Account
    "Andreas 'dot' Gerlich 'at' web 'dot' de"
    or try
    "development 'at' yaze-ag 'dot' de".

    Try it on this email addresses once more.
    Until this time 22:24 MEST there are no emails from you.
    I test if the connection to the email is wrong, but when I send an
    email from the University of Ulm, I get this test emails.

    Regards
    Andreas
    --
    yaze-ag 'at' Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Gerlich, University of Ulm, Germany
    z80 'dot' open source project "Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG":
    de --> http://yaze-ag.de/ redirect to
    --> http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze-ag/

  11. Re: Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1)

    On 2008-06-21 15:24:53 -0500, Andreas Gerlich
    said:

    > Heyu wrote:
    >> On 2008-06-21 14:50:30 -0500, Andreas Gerlich
    >> said:

    >>> Hmm .. now its 21:40 but your email is not here.
    >>>
    >>> I ask you now here in the comp.os.cpm:
    >>>
    >>> I have not yet an Mac.
    >>>
    >>> Is ist possible that you generate a .dmg or a zip archive with the
    >>> binaries yaze_bin and cdm and the .ydsk files, .yazerc and the
    >>> shell script "yaze" which are in /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/lib
    >>> installed?
    >>> I can not test it because I have not yet an Mac.
    >>> The image (.dmg) or the Zip-archive should be to install YAZE-AG
    >>> on a Mac but without installing the development tools (compiler,
    >>> etc...).
    >>> Do you want to generate that for the community on your Intel-Mac?
    >>>
    >>> Regards
    >>> Andreas

    >> Andreas:
    >>
    >> Sorry you did not receive my (2) emails. I will continue to try to
    >> email you for a day or so, before I yield my anonymity here and give
    >> out my email address. Years ago I did that on usenet, and the result
    >> was horrible. Perhaps things are better now, and I'll consider posting
    >> by my name and email address.
    >>
    >> I'd be happy to share the binaries, and scripts for the whole package,
    >> together with what I've learned about installation under OSX, with
    >> anyone who asks. Or, I'll email that stuff to anyone who asks. I
    >> compiled and installed the binaries, including cdm, manually. I'd like
    >> to make a .dmg with an installer pkg on it, together with a list of
    >> what goes where. I'm working on it ...
    >>
    >> Meanwhile, if you don't get my emails soon, I'll put my email address up here.
    >>
    >> Thanks,

    > You can also try my SPAM-Account
    > "Andreas 'dot' Gerlich 'at' web 'dot' de"
    > or try
    > "development 'at' yaze-ag 'dot' de".
    >
    > Try it on this email addresses once more.
    > Until this time 22:24 MEST there are no emails from you.
    > I test if the connection to the email is wrong, but when I send an
    > email from the University of Ulm, I get this test emails.
    >
    > Regards
    > Andreas

    I'm emailing both of those accounts this minute (15:38 CDST) (GMT +5).

    H.

  12. Re: Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1)

    Heyu schrieb:
    > Sorry you did not receive my (2) emails. I will continue to try to
    > email you for a day or so, before I yield my anonymity here and give out
    > my email address. Years ago I did that on usenet, and the result was
    > horrible. Perhaps things are better now, and I'll consider posting by
    > my name and email address.

    Things are worse now than it ever has been before, you'll need good mail
    filter software.

    > I'd be happy to share the binaries, and scripts for the whole package,
    > together with what I've learned about installation under OSX, with
    > anyone who asks. Or, I'll email that stuff to anyone who asks. I
    > compiled and installed the binaries, including cdm, manually. I'd like
    > to make a .dmg with an installer pkg on it, together with a list of what
    > goes where. I'm working on it ...

    Maybe setup a web page with documentation and download links without a
    valid email address.

    Udo Munk

  13. Re: Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20.1)

    On 2008-06-22 10:24:48 -0500, Udo Munk said:

    > Maybe setup a web page with documentation and download links without a
    > valid email address.
    >
    > Udo Munk

    Thanks, Udo.

    Guess I will not be using my real name here.

    BTW, I have finished a working OS X installation package of the current
    version of ag's YAZE, which I've labeled YAZE-ag-2.20.1-OSX. It's in
    ..dmg format, with a simple double-click installer/uninstaller that
    makes a folder and shortcuts and all that stuff, and it seems to work
    fine. The installer does not compile, it just installs the binaries
    that I (finally) figured out how to compile. It is not a universal
    binary; it runs on Intel Macs only.

    I've notified Andreas, and offered to let him distribute this pkg, as
    it is his program. But it may be awhile before he is available, so I'm
    thinking of putting it up somewhere, and providing the link. I need
    some folks to test it on Intel Mac, because I cannot be perfectly
    certain of the permissions issues unless someone else tries it. And, I
    don't know how many Intel Mac users there are here.

    Thanks for the name/email advice.

    Best,

    Heyu

+ Reply to Thread