LADDER configurator - CP/M

This is a discussion on LADDER configurator - CP/M ; Hi! Does anyone have LADDER configuration utility ? There are alot of LADDER.COMs floating around preconfigured for various VTYs with varoius ESC-command sets but WITHOUT configurator. I need to configure LADDER for my machine. I've got a Robotron 1715W machine ...

  1. LADDER configurator

    Hi!

    Does anyone have LADDER configuration utility ? There are alot of
    LADDER.COMs floating around
    preconfigured for various VTYs with varoius ESC-command sets but
    WITHOUT configurator.
    I need to configure LADDER for my machine.

    I've got a Robotron 1715W machine with SCP3 (CP/M 3) and trying to
    gather software collection
    for it...

    --
    -=AV=-

  2. Re: LADDER configurator

    AlecV schrieb:
    > Hi!
    >
    > Does anyone have LADDER configuration utility ? There are alot of
    > LADDER.COMs floating around
    > preconfigured for various VTYs with varoius ESC-command sets but
    > WITHOUT configurator.
    > I need to configure LADDER for my machine.
    >
    > I've got a Robotron 1715W machine with SCP3 (CP/M 3) and trying to
    > gather software collection
    > for it...
    >
    > --
    > -=AV=-

    The configuration tools for Ladder and Catchum are on the harddisk image
    that comes with z80pack (http://www.unix4fun.org/z80pack/) in user area 8.

    Udo Munk