looking for Altos ROM image - CP/M

This is a discussion on looking for Altos ROM image - CP/M ; does anyone have a boot ROM image for the Altos ACS8000? I've made images of some Altos disks and would like to see if I can get them running. I'm guessing the boot ROM just reads the first sector from ...

  1. looking for Altos ROM image

    does anyone have a boot ROM image for the Altos ACS8000?

    I've made images of some Altos disks and would like to see if I can
    get them running. I'm guessing the boot ROM just reads the first
    sector from the disk and executes it.

    Thanks,
    Howard

  2. Re: looking for Altos ROM image

    On Jun 13, 8:20*am, Howard Harte wrote:
    > does anyone have a boot ROM image for the Altos ACS8000?
    >
    > I've made images of some Altos disks and would like to see if I can
    > get them running. *I'm guessing the boot ROM just reads the first
    > sector from the disk and executes it.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Howard

    Hi Howard,

    I have a .bin file for the 2716 prom on the ACS-8000-10. Let me know
    if you want the file and where to send it.

    Rich

  3. Re: looking for Altos ROM image

    "Rich Camarda" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    On Jun 13, 8:20 am, Howard Harte wrote:
    > does anyone have a boot ROM image for the Altos ACS8000?
    >
    > I've made images of some Altos disks and would like to see if I can
    > get them running. I'm guessing the boot ROM just reads the first
    > sector from the disk and executes it.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Howard

    Hi Howard,

    I have a .bin file for the 2716 prom on the ACS-8000-10. Let me know
    if you want the file and where to send it.

    Rich

    May i have the file too ?
    thx
    Roman

  4. Re: looking for Altos ROM image

    On Jun 13, 10:39*pm, "Roman Sigmund" wrote:
    > "Rich Camarda" schrieb im Newsbeitragnews:5067fdbc-6aeb-4e91-b395-f4851e32802d@g16g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
    > On Jun 13, 8:20 am, Howard Harte wrote:
    >
    > > does anyone have a boot ROM image for the Altos ACS8000?

    > > I've made images of some Altos disks and would like to see if I can
    > > get them running. I'm guessing the boot ROM just reads the first
    > > sector from the disk and executes it.

    > > Thanks,
    > > Howard

    > Hi Howard,
    >
    > I have a .bin file for the 2716 prom on the ACS-8000-10. Let me know
    > if you want the file and where to send it.
    >
    > Rich
    >
    > May i have the file too ?
    > thx
    > Roman