[Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20) - CP/M

This is a discussion on [Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20) - CP/M ; Subject: Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20) with a MMU and CP/M 3.1 Hello CP/M and YAZE-AG friends, I release the next final release 2.20 of my Z80 Emulator after more than two years. The main differences ...

  1. [Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20)

    Subject: Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20)
    with a MMU and CP/M 3.1

    Hello CP/M and YAZE-AG friends,

    I release the next final release 2.20 of my Z80 Emulator after more than
    two years.
    The main differences to the previous version:

    * support of serial lines. You can use CP/M software which
    use the AUX device of CP/M 3, like kermit or rz/sz.
    In the monitor you can connect "aux" to an device of
    Unix/Linux/Windows.
    I test the connection with a real Z280 system (CPU280 by
    Reh Design).

    * fix a severe bug when connecting (Unix-/Windows-)directories
    to a CP/M drive.
    (It's recommended to update to the new version 2.20!)

    * I change/complete the install process (make install)
    and the startup shell script "yaze.sh".

    * I complete the documentation

    You find the new release at

    --> http://yaze-ag.de/ (new)

    it's a redirect to the original web page

    --> http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze-ag/

    ftp://ag-yaze:yaze@xylopia-upload.ma...ik.uni-ulm.de/

    Windows user find the stand alone binaries on the web page.
    (Please read the page for Windows to install the winbinaries
    and the link "YAZE-AG.lnk"!)
    You can start the Emulator by two ways.

    An another way to find YAZE-AG is over google.[de|com]:

    search for "Z80 emulator"
    mostly it's the first or the second link in the result

    The development continues ...

    What is YAZE-AG?
    ================
    Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG is an CPU-Emulator. Inside the Emulator
    runs an original CP/M 3.1 (I use the BDOS3 replacement ZPM3N10 of Simeon Cran)
    or the CP/M 2.2 replacement Superdos.

    yaze-ag is designed to provide an exact simulation of the Z80 microprozessor
    on a UNIX / Linux / FreeBSD / MacOS-X / Windows (Cygwin environment)
    system. It is fast, emulates undocumented opcodes, and passes instruction
    regression tests against real Z80 hardware.

    NEW in yaze-ag-2.xx is the support of an emulated Memory Management Unit (MMU)
    and the BIOS which supports CP/M 3.1 (or ZPM3 which is used in yaze-ag).

    Best Regards
    Andreas Gerlich
    --
    Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Gerlich
    University of Ulm, Germany

  2. Re: [Unix/Win] Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20)

    Andreas Gerlich schrieb:

    > The development continues ...

    The email address in the header is invalid! It's a SPAM bouncer now
    because there is no email service.

    If you have find an error or have a question where the answer is not
    in the documentation or you miss a feature then you can get my new
    email address with the CP/M command "help yaze-ag support".

    I prefer GnuPG crypted emails.
    My keyID is "0x4e54554c" to find my public key in the keyserver or
    give easy the pattern "YAZE-AG".
    The Fingerprint of my public key is at the end of the "Project page".

    Best Regards
    Andreas Gerlich
    --
    Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Gerlich