SMUG (Sydney MicroBee Users Group) archives? - CP/M

This is a discussion on SMUG (Sydney MicroBee Users Group) archives? - CP/M ; Is anyone able to point me towards archived SMUG material from 1984ish? Around then, I guess, I wrote and gave away a small Microbee program that let you control the Beethoven tone generator box. I recall putting it onto the ...

  1. SMUG (Sydney MicroBee Users Group) archives?

    Is anyone able to point me towards archived SMUG material from 1984ish?

    Around then, I guess, I wrote and gave away a small Microbee program
    that let you control the Beethoven tone generator box. I recall putting
    it onto the SMUG BBS, and even fielding a query or two about it.
    Today, rummaging and throwing away old stuff, I came across an utterly
    illegible page of the printout, reused as notepaper.
    I wonder how long the Net's memory is?

    Sam

  2. Re: SMUG (Sydney MicroBee Users Group) archives?

    Hi Sam,

    "Sam" wrote in message
    news:1138755443.506429.174760@o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com...
    > Is anyone able to point me towards archived SMUG material from 1984ish?
    >
    > Around then, I guess, I wrote and gave away a small Microbee program
    > that let you control the Beethoven tone generator box. I recall putting
    > it onto the SMUG BBS, and even fielding a query or two about it.
    > Today, rummaging and throwing away old stuff, I came across an utterly
    > illegible page of the printout, reused as notepaper.
    > I wonder how long the Net's memory is?
    >
    > Sam

    Good place to start looking:

    http://microbee.no-ip.com/beeboard/