*PING* French Luser - CP/M

This is a discussion on *PING* French Luser - CP/M ; Emmanuel, Wondering if there ever was a LOGO programming language for CP/M ? I found PILOT on Peter's site but no LOGO, wasn't logo derived from LISP ? -- Jeff http://www.rtdos.com...

  1. *PING* French Luser

    --
    Jeff
    http://www.rtdos.com

  2. Re: *PING* French Luser

    "Jeff Wood" writes:
    > Emmanuel,
    >
    > Wondering if there ever was a LOGO programming language for CP/M ? I found
    > PILOT on Peter's site but no LOGO, wasn't logo derived from LISP ?

    I would not say "derived from" as much as "inspired by"

    Subtle difference, worth discussing ad nauseum somewhere else

    --

    Lawrence Statton - lawrenabae@abaluon.abaom s/aba/c/g
    Computer software consists of only two components: ones and

  3. Re: *PING* French Luser

    Heya.

    Jeff Wood wrote in message ...
    >Emmanuel,
    >
    >Wondering if there ever was a LOGO programming language for CP/M ? I found
    >PILOT on Peter's site but no LOGO, wasn't logo derived from LISP ?

    You can find all about Dr. Logo - retyped by Emmanuel Roche on:

    http://www.nostalgia8.nl/logodocs.htm

    Greetz, Katzy.

  4. Re: *PING* French Luser

    "Katzy" wrote in message
    > Heya.
    >
    > You can find all about Dr. Logo - retyped by Emmanuel Roche on:
    >
    > http://www.nostalgia8.nl/logodocs.htm

    Thanks.

  5. Re: *PING* French Luser

    On 2007-01-14, Jeff Wood wrote:

    > Wondering if there ever was a LOGO programming language for CP/M ? I found
    > PILOT on Peter's site but no LOGO, wasn't logo derived from LISP ?

    I have a copy of CP/M Logo for the Epson QX-10/16.

    --

    John (john@os2.dhs.org)

  6. Re: *PING* French Luser

    "John Thompson" wrote in message
    > On 2007-01-14, Jeff Wood wrote:
    >
    > > Wondering if there ever was a LOGO programming language for CP/M ? I

    found
    > > PILOT on Peter's site but no LOGO, wasn't logo derived from LISP ?

    > I have a copy of CP/M Logo for the Epson QX-10/16.
    >
    > --
    >
    > John (john@os2.dhs.org)

    John, Would you mind emailing me a copy to rtdos at aol ? *TIA*

    -Woodzy
    http://www.rtdos.com

  7. Re: *PING* French Luser

    Heya.

    Jeff Wood wrote in message ...
    >"John Thompson" wrote in message
    >> On 2007-01-14, Jeff Wood wrote:

    >> I have a copy of CP/M Logo for the Epson QX-10/16.

    >John, Would you mind emailing me a copy to rtdos at aol ? *TIA*

    Me too, please, at nostalgia8 dot nl

    Greetz, Katzy.

  8. Re: *PING* French Luser

    On 2007-01-16, Katzy wrote:

    >>"John Thompson" wrote in message
    >>> On 2007-01-14, Jeff Wood wrote:

    >>> I have a copy of CP/M Logo for the Epson QX-10/16.

    >>John, Would you mind emailing me a copy to rtdos at aol ? *TIA*

    > Me too, please, at nostalgia8 dot nl

    Wow. I can't believe so many people are interested in this -- I've had
    several requests by email as well.

    There are a couple problems in accommodating all of you: first, I no
    longer have a functional 5-1/4" disk drive with which to read the media.
    Second, IIRC it was fairly extensively modified for the Epson QX series
    machines, which may be an issue with other machines.

    At this point my inclination is to send the physical media and manual to
    Fred Jan Kraan who runs a QX-specific site
    (http://www.xs4all.nl/~fjkraan/comp/qx10/index.html). If he has the
    means to read the disk, perhaps he can make it widely available to all
    interested parties.

    --

    John (john@os2.dhs.org)

  9. Re: *PING* French Luser

    Heya.

    John Thompson wrote in message ...
    >On 2007-01-16, Katzy wrote:
    >
    >>>"John Thompson" wrote in message

    >At this point my inclination is to send the physical media and manual to
    >Fred Jan Kraan who runs a QX-specific site
    >(http://www.xs4all.nl/~fjkraan/comp/qx10/index.html). If he has the
    >means to read the disk, perhaps he can make it widely available to all
    >interested parties.

    Thanks. I was intending that too, building up a logoversions page (still
    have a 5 1/4 drive in use).

    Greetz, Katzy.

+ Reply to Thread