Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating - CP/M

This is a discussion on Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating - CP/M ; Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating System " http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Ap...al/manual__app ......

  1. Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating

    Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating
    System "

    http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Ap...al/manual__app...

  2. Re: Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating

    "Ace Employment Services" wrote in message
    news:1168766191.340830.254690@q2g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...
    > Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating
    > System "
    >
    > http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Ap...al/manual__app...

    I get a 404 when I click on the link. Did it get cut off?

    Tom Lake

  3. Re: Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating

    Heya.

    Tom Lake wrote in message <45aa0c2d$0$5203$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>...
    >"Ace Employment Services" wrote in

    message
    >news:1168766191.340830.254690@q2g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...
    >> Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating
    >> System "
    >>
    >> http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Ap...al/manual__app...
    >>

    >I get a 404 when I click on the link. Did it get cut off?
    >
    >Tom Lake

    The link was broken, it is:

    http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Ap...al__apple_ii__
    dos%20%20LINKS%20MAIN.htm

    This should be on one line, so copy and paste when it is broken.

    Greetz, Katzy.

  4. Re: Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating

    Katzy wrote:
    > Tom Lake wrote:
    >> "Ace Employment Services" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating
    >>> System "
    >>>
    >>> http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Ap...al/manual__app...

    >> I get a 404 when I click on the link. Did it get cut off?

    > The link was broken, it is:
    >
    > http://vintagecomputermanuals.com/Ap...al__apple_ii__
    > dos%20%20LINKS%20MAIN.htm
    >
    > This should be on one line, so copy and paste when it is broken.

    Just get rid of that Outhouse Excess and use Thunderbird (or
    Netscape 4.7x) to avoid such silly truncation of URLs.

    that there are no obvious deficiencies." -- C. A. R. Hoare

  5. Re: Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating

    Heya.

    CBFalconer wrote in message <45AA3432.CE10CE83@yahoo.com>...
    >Katzy wrote:
    >> Tom Lake wrote:

    >> This should be on one line, so copy and paste when it is broken.

    >Just get rid of that Outhouse Excess and use Thunderbird (or
    >Netscape 4.7x) to avoid such silly truncation of URLs.

    When I use my Netscape 4.7 the first url given is still broken...

    Greetz, Katzy.

+ Reply to Thread