Big Board I: micro cornucopia & user disk - CP/M

This is a discussion on Big Board I: micro cornucopia & user disk - CP/M ; Hi at all, i'm looking for all articles and software for the big board I. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_Big_Board ) There was a magazine called Micro Cornucopia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_Cornucopia ) Some issues are scannered here below: http://www.aceware.iinet.net.au/acms...cro+Cornucopia The issues i'm looking for ...

  1. Big Board I: micro cornucopia & user disk

    Hi at all,

    i'm looking for all articles and software for the big board I.
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_Big_Board)

    There was a magazine called Micro Cornucopia
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_Cornucopia)

    Some issues are scannered here below:
    http://www.aceware.iinet.net.au/acms...cro+Cornucopia

    The issues i'm looking for are from the 1st to the 22th.

    There was also an DRI Archive of the Big Board user disk.
    I'm looking from the #1 to the #20. They contain sw utilities bios lists and
    all about this OLD SBC.

    I thanks to all would be help to rebuild all info around this board.

    Enrico - Pisa - Italy

  2. Re: Big Board I: micro cornucopia & user disk

    Hello, Enrico!

    http://www.aceware.iinet.net.au/acms...rList.asp?lngM...

    > The issues i'm looking for are from the 1st to the 22th.

    I happen to have many original "Micro Cornucopia" magazines in my
    collection, at home (I am writing this from a cybercafe).

    So, if you can wait until Monday, I could check what I have at home,
    if you want to get the original magazines.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. Emmanuel Roche, France

  3. Re: Big Board I: micro cornucopia & user disk

    Hi!

    On May 30, 5:06 pm, Enrico wrote:
    > i'm looking for all articles and software for the big board I.
    > (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_Big_Board)
    > There was a magazine called Micro Cornucopia
    > (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_Cornucopia)
    > Some issues are scannered here below:http://www.aceware.iinet.net.au/acms...rList.asp?lngM...
    > The issues i'm looking for are from the 1st to the 22th.

    I have issues 1 to 21, 24, 26, 28, 33 and 37 to 50.

    Willi

  4. Re: Big Board I: micro cornucopia & user disk

    Hello, Big Boards fans!

    While checking my "Micro Cornucopia" journals, I noticed an advert
    about one "Tiny BASIC in ROM" port made by Rob Devoe. (Ref: MC, No.5,
    April 1982, p.15).

    I happen to have disassembled the "Tiny BASIC" for the MITS 8800.

    So, before publishing it, I would like to have a look to this version.

    I could also re-create the source code of this version for the Big
    Board, if you want. All I need is a copy of this ROM, either in HEX or
    BIN file format. Tell me also at which address it was addressed.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. Emmanuel Roche, France

+ Reply to Thread