On May 9, 11:27 pm, lynchaj wrote:

> I think the P112 shares the same fate. Awesome SBC but no longer
> available.
>
> http://frotz.homeunix.org/p112/
>
> Andrew Lynch

Dave Griffith announced in mid-April in comp.os.cpm, that he is
considering offering more p112 kits from parts on hand. Look for
"P112" to find his post. I suggest anyone interested contact him via
the Web site linked above, which also links to a discussion group. I'm
not a part of that project, I just track it.

Speaking for myself, it makes more sense to support Dave Griffith's
work on re-offering a Z180 board, than to resurrect a Ciarcia design
which 1) has been out of production for many more years and 2)
presumably is owned by MicroMint who may object to reproductions
without permission.

Herb Johnson
retrotechnology.com

Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA