Gifford Computer Systems Multiuser Concurrent DOS User's Manual - CP/M

This is a discussion on Gifford Computer Systems Multiuser Concurrent DOS User's Manual - CP/M ; The following was posted Newsgroups: comp.os.cpm > /From: gee at linda.teleport.com > (Chuck Gee) /Date: 21 Mar 1997 10:48:15 -0800 Gifford Computer Systems Multiuser Concurrent DOS User's Manual (includes a pile of 8" diskettes) ================================================== =============== 6 assorted S-100 motherboards ...

  1. Gifford Computer Systems Multiuser Concurrent DOS User's Manual

    The following was posted

    Newsgroups: comp.os.cpm
    > /From: gee at linda.teleport.com
    > (Chuck Gee)

    /Date: 21 Mar 1997 10:48:15 -0800

    Gifford Computer Systems Multiuser Concurrent DOS User's Manual
    (includes a pile of 8" diskettes)
    6 assorted S-100 motherboards
    A "pile" of 14 assorted S100 cards that have never been used by me and
    are untested. I picked them up (used) for future use, but never got
    around to firing them up. Their condition is unknown,
    and I'd like to sell them as one batch. They've been sitting in my
    warehouse for 15 years, and are pretty dusty.

    Does anyone Know what happened to the S-100 Boards and Manuals.
    Bob in Wisconsin
    USE
    trebor72@execpc.com

  2. Re: Gifford Computer Systems Multiuser Concurrent DOS User's Manual

    On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:41:51 -0500, "Robert J. Stevens"
    wrote:

    >The following was posted
    >
    >Newsgroups: comp.os.cpm
    >> /From: gee at linda.teleport.com
    >> (Chuck Gee)

    >/Date: 21 Mar 1997 10:48:15 -0800
    >
    >Gifford Computer Systems Multiuser Concurrent DOS User's Manual
    >(includes a pile of 8" diskettes)
    >================================================== ===============
    >6 assorted S-100 motherboards
    >================================================== ===============
    >A "pile" of 14 assorted S100 cards that have never been used by me and
    >are untested. I picked them up (used) for future use, but never got
    >around to firing them up. Their condition is unknown,
    >and I'd like to sell them as one batch. They've been sitting in my
    >warehouse for 15 years, and are pretty dusty.
    >================================================== ===============
    >
    >Does anyone Know what happened to the S-100 Boards and Manuals.
    >Bob in Wisconsin
    >USE
    >trebor72@execpc.com

    duh.....

    > S100 cards for sale. Make offer.
    > =================================
    > This is my second posting of this ad. The first time around, about
    > 1/2 of the cards found new homes. Since these are the leftovers, I
    > am willing to consider any reasonable offer.
    >
    > Most have no documentation, but have been removed from working
    > systems (mostly from a BBS I once ran).
    >
    > If you live in the Northwest, these are located in Corvallis, Oregon,
    > and you can get to them any weekday. Otherwise, UPS ground prefered.

    etc etc

    Are you serious? Did you follow the URL you posted?

    Bill

  3. Re: Gifford Computer Systems Multiuser Concurrent DOS User's Manual

    Bill wrote:
    > On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:41:51 -0500, "Robert J. Stevens"
    > wrote:
    >

    >> The following was posted
    >>
    >>> /From: gee at linda.teleport.com
    >>> (Chuck Gee)

    > duh.....
    > etc etc
    > Are you serious? Did you follow the URL you posted?
    > Bill

    OOPS;
    Should have posted to the Classic Comp which I just did
    SORRY

+ Reply to Thread