Epson PX-8 512kb RAMDisk mod - CP/M

This is a discussion on Epson PX-8 512kb RAMDisk mod - CP/M ; As subject says, this was discussed years ago, as the archives show... anyone ever uncover the images/docs for modding the PX-8 RAMDisk? Be nice to have more than 120kb available.... Tony Sharkonwheels -at- g|\/|ail.com...

  1. Epson PX-8 512kb RAMDisk mod

    As subject says, this was discussed years ago, as the archives show...
    anyone ever uncover the images/docs for modding the PX-8 RAMDisk?

    Be nice to have more than 120kb available....

    Tony Sharkonwheels -at- g|\/|ail.com

  2. Re: Epson PX-8 512kb RAMDisk mod

    On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 06:07:24 GMT, Tony wrote:

    > As subject says, this was discussed years ago, as the archives show...
    > anyone ever uncover the images/docs for modding the PX-8 RAMDisk?
    >
    > Be nice to have more than 120kb available....
    >

    > Tony Sharkonwheels -at- g|\/|ail.com

    Me too!

    Really - I have one in the collection and when I get to replacing the
    battery that would be a good trick to add.

  3. Re: Epson PX-8 512kb RAMDisk mod

    Tony wrote:
    > As subject says, this was discussed years ago, as the archives show...
    > anyone ever uncover the images/docs for modding the PX-8 RAMDisk?
    >
    > Be nice to have more than 120kb available....

    There is this rebuild:
    http://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/publi....sys/info.html

    > Tony Sharkonwheels -at- g|\/|ail.com

    Fred Jan

  4. Re: Epson PX-8 512kb RAMDisk mod

    wrote:

    >As subject says, this was discussed years ago, as the archives show...
    >anyone ever uncover the images/docs for modding the PX-8 RAMDisk?
    >
    >Be nice to have more than 120kb available....
    >

    >Tony Sharkonwheels -at- g|\/|ail.com

    I've never seen it or found it.

    I have three working. I'm planning stages for one with CF.

    Allison

  5. Re: Epson PX-8 512kb RAMDisk mod

+ Reply to Thread