P112 availability - CP/M

This is a discussion on P112 availability - CP/M ; Since I've been getting several inquiries about the P112 and when more will be made... The main barrier to making more, at the moment, is the time required for me to sit down and put the parts into bags. I ...

  1. P112 availability

    Since I've been getting several inquiries about the P112 and when more
    will be made... The main barrier to making more, at the moment, is the
    time required for me to sit down and put the parts into bags. I might
    be ready to do this around the middle of July. When more P112 kits are
    ready, I'll announce that fact here and on the cctalk mailing list.

    So, for now, I have no P112 kits available.

    --
    David Griffith

  2. Re: P112 availability

    Hello Dave,

    On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:15:23 GMT, (Dave Griffith) wrote:

    >Since I've been getting several inquiries about the P112 and when more
    >will be made... The main barrier to making more, at the moment, is the
    >time required for me to sit down and put the parts into bags. I might
    >be ready to do this around the middle of July. When more P112 kits are
    >ready, I'll announce that fact here and on the cctalk mailing list.
    >
    >So, for now, I have no P112 kits available.

    Thanks for your Info.

    Rolf

+ Reply to Thread