Hello,

Just passing thanks onto Emmanuel I think it is. :-)

I'm Alison, the owner of the Rohe & Schwarz LA5 logic analyser which runs
CP/M-86, and am currently documenting the OS implementation at the moment.

The information which French Luser wrote for me on here was absolutely
brilliant, as I've just been searching back through the achives.

For achive purposes.. I established a 22DISK diskette definition for the
LAS5 back then, and thought I'd lost it. Given the time it took to work it
out, here it is;

BEGIN
AAAA LAS5 -- SSDD 135 tpi 3.5"
DENSITY
MFM,LOW
CYLINDERS
80
SIDES
1
SECTORS
25,128
SIDE1 0
1,7,13,19,25,6,12,18,24,5,11,17,23,4,10,16,22,3,9, 15,21,2,8,14,20

BSH 3 BLM 7 EXM 0 DSM 243 DRM 63
AL0 11000000B AL1 00H OFS 2

END

Very Best Regards (and thanks),