Byte Magazine - CP/M

This is a discussion on Byte Magazine - CP/M ; Anybody know of a way to obtain scanned copies of the old Byte magazines on CD/DVD or online (although 8" SS/SD would be more appropriate). Specifically the issues with Robert Tinney's cover art. I would love the opportunity to browse ...

  1. Byte Magazine

    Anybody know of a way to obtain scanned copies of the old Byte
    magazines on CD/DVD or online (although 8" SS/SD would be more
    appropriate). Specifically the issues with Robert Tinney's cover
    art. I would love the opportunity to browse through the old issues,
    especially the ads!

    Thanks

  2. Re: Byte Magazine

    rob.zenilman@gmail.com wrote:

    > Anybody know of a way to obtain scanned copies of the old Byte
    > magazines on CD/DVD or online (although 8" SS/SD would be more
    > appropriate). Specifically the issues with Robert Tinney's cover
    > art. I would love the opportunity to browse through the old issues,
    > especially the ads!

    There was a time the BYTE was selling CD's. I don't know if
    they were scanned or not, but many issues were on one.

    I thought about buying one, but didn't before they stopped
    publishing.

    -- glen

+ Reply to Thread